I’m more of a “red dot happening” kind of guy myself, but anyway… prediction thread is a go

I’m more of a “red dot happening” kind of guy myself, but anyway… prediction thread is a go

Attached: 3A5A435A-47E0-436D-9C0E-F8914946ADF5.jpg (640x1196, 330.48K)

Russian state media will release footage from inside the Azovstal biolab according to these digits right here

beginning of ww3

niggers

WW3 has just started.

Attached: 1652623948516.png (793x761, 826.75K)

Second Coming of Jesus Christ with all the holy angels and the saints.

A new era of peace, prosperity, and understanding. Need proof? Check these digits.

A solid red dot or a solid blue dot mean nothing on themselves. The real reading comes from studying the patterns and correlations between streaks of blue and red dots. Some user explained how in the same week the GCP showed an almost impossible dot pattern, the 2016 Southeastern United States gasoline shortage started.

Attached: TFW blue dot.jpg (515x503, 52.64K)

channeling casanova.lel

I've never seen it this blue for this long

It happens all the time actually.

Also, don't over think it. Nothing is happening. Not this time. I'm doing it. Kek. I leveled the fuck up today.

Congrats on leveling up bro. What’s with the Z flag?

What are you doing, exactly?

yay the DOT schizoids are back. I can't for the magical DOT to predict the future.

Staying calm. Talking to you directly.

no I mean in terms of the dot, sir.

Do i do another round of fapping or something gonna happen ?

Attached: 4343.png (629x575, 121.77K)

I dont really know. The z flag is just new and it pisses trannies off.

> gun control
check the numerals

I haven't decided yet. When I decide the dot will flip red. Though I'll need to sleep before it goes red. It takes a lot of energy.

US airforce bombs its own citizens on US soil.

You have at least 12 hours. Maybe longer before any happening.

but why are you doing it if I may ask?

civil war imminent

Attached: 1629300557925.png (769x609, 1.21M)

Nukes ?!

Whats the difference between
>deeply shared, internally motivated group focus
and
>broadly shared coherence of thought and emotion

Well I'm need a good memeable event that I can use to sell tshirt and mugs. Bills you know.

They have settled down for programming.

No. I think a good sandal will do. Better for the news cycle.

WW3 Soom

Attached: 1651365799004.jpg (640x640, 38.75K)

OKC 2: capitol boogaloo

I check it at least once a day, a normal pattern to me is a pretty even up and down that spends most of its time in the green. I'm not sure if I've seen any good or bad correlation with long times at red or blue, just those seem to speak of something out of the ordinary happening. Maybe a bombing somewhere, another car hitting a crowd, or something like a notable earthquake.

Coherent sources producing disparate results vs. coherent results arising from disparate sources

literally nothing lol

One is a small group tapping into the zero point field and the other is when there is mass fruition of the narrow thought meet the masses thought.