INNOCENT COP CHARGED WITH MURDER (AGAIN)

Grand Rapids police officer Christopher Schurr was charged with second degree murder in the death of a wanted drug addict driving a car with a mismatched plate and a BAL of 0.29. The suspect, Patrick Lyoya, fought with Officer Shurr while violently resisting arrest.

>Lyoya was driving on a revoked license at the time of the traffic stop. His license was revoked in March because of a third substance abuse conviction in 10 years, according to public records. He had three open warrants at the time of the traffic stop, according to a CNN review of state records.

Bodycam footage: youtube.com/watch?v=C3aejFdOaoY

archive DOT ph/9adxu
fox17online.com/news/patrick-lyoyas-death/kent-county-prosecutor-to-announce-charging-decision-in-patrick-lyoya-shooting-death-case-thursday-afternoon

archive DOT ph/BVwYV
woodtv.com/news/grand-rapids/prosecutor-decision-on-grpd-patrick-lyoya-shooting/

archive DOT ph/zeKOP
cnn.com/2022/06/09/us/patrick-lyoya-police-shooting-charges/index.htm

Attached: Shurr.jpg (804x882, 90.9K)

Cops and blacks deserve eachother.

this is him and his wife

say something nice about them

Attached: FQacqfcWQBEmeln.jpg (900x669, 137.09K)

Grand Rapids has turned into a leftist shithole. Anyone who is still a cop there (and almost everywhere else) is a retard.

Would this police officer use force to take me into custody if some anonymous informant said i had say an illegal weapon in my house ? would he kill me if I resisted an illegal search of my house ?
It is getting time for police people to choose sides .

don't care. cops and niggers deserve each other.

cops are not your friends, fren. I hope they fry the little piggie. Cops do the bidding of the elite and pretend like they aren't cancer incarnate.

Attached: 1649099588744.jpg (2048x2590, 717.33K)

he did what needed to be done.
that 'patrick' character should not be in this country.

"Innocent"
Lol shut the fuck up you old crusty cracker. You don't get to shoot people in the back of the head because they grab your taser. Literally ZERO cops have ever been killed because a perp got a hold of their taser and used it on them

liberals' refugee fetish once again went too far.

fippity bippity

They look like such nice people and he is just getting railroaded for doing the job that we pay guys like him to do. How much long are going to pander to violent lawbreaking criminals while punishing cops for doing their jobs?

You should be able to legally kill niggers tho

>INNOCENT COP
FUKIN LOL

Mayb if cops weren't such violent assholes people wouldn't freak out in their presence and try to get away. If jail was a place that helped people get on the right track people wouldn't fight going so much. Maybe if people cared about each other a bit more, there would be less reason to commit crimes in the first place.

Cute White dude. Hate em cause they aren't them

ATTN: NEWFAGS
this is how you make a thread.
quit creating/bumping shit Any Forumstier threads.
thank you

He stole a car bruh. He didn't want 5-10 bruh.

It's the system, and here you are putting the weight of it on a pawn.

Actually nigger it happens all the time. Dumb nigger.

Attached: you-fucking-nigger.jpg (335x335, 81.92K)

>courts and cops are the same things
god i hope you trolling and not actually this retarded

Is coffee good for you?

Attached: abby.webm (368x720, 2.89M)

They're white!

no crime here

Attached: blmmlk.png (1500x832, 1.66M)

Hello nigger

Best Advice: If you are white stay away from niggers. Theres nothing else that can be said, if you dont understand this...than you will share this cops fate.

Attached: 1642556473727.jpg (512x509, 40.73K)

>grand rapids
It's over. Pozzed as fuck from Cali transplants

a "politically speaking what's Pols favorite brand of coffee?" thread will get more hits than this thread

It's too bad, teh black shouldn't have fought etc, but it sure did look like a frikken' execution once the cop was on top of him. I can't say I know what the cop should have done, though: rassle with him? Shift his grip enough to try to taze him? Try to handcuff him as-is? Let him go? I'd let him off if I was on the jury, but it looked bad.

Nope, you can only legally kill Whites .

>but muh skin color
>but muh took substance state says is banned
>but muh been kidnapped and tortured by piggies in the past

The d&c is starting to lose it's grip, can you feel it?

>nigger with a record
>resists
>gets shot
I see no issue here.

How about we simply start killing everyone equally. You steal a car, you're hanged like a horse thief would have been. Deliberate discharge of a firearm in a public place with intent to harm? You are executed on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave. No media coverage mentions your name. "Tolerance" got us here.

The nog had the taser.

>it sure did look like a frikken' execution once the cop was on top of him

Unfortunately the bodycam cuts out and we don't get to see that part of the struggle. What we do see is a large intoxicated black man aggressively fight with a cop trying to effect an arrest.

If I were to behave in such a manner I would expect to be treated exactly the same way and I'm a white guy.

I wish them both the best for what they're about to face.

Attached: 1654370417666.jpg (1024x659, 124.73K)