Contrapoints is based

Contrapoints is based.

Attached: Queen Shit.jpg (1072x1024, 284.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldvisionadvocacy.org/2019/07/16/what-does-the-bible-say-about-children/
aninjusticemag.com/religious-indoctrination-strongly-overlaps-with-grooming-children-for-abuse-a76423fc0379
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Innocence is real, it's the opposite of evil.

fags are evil and rape children and have AIDS

I am around 99% sure that "Natalie" Wynn wants to fuck children.

>random drag queens public spaces pose 0 threat to children
>truckers must be shut down for being a threat to democracy

SOMETHING WITH BIBLICAL IMPORTANCE OFFENDS ME.
WE WANT TO FUCK KIDS!!!
worldvisionadvocacy.org/2019/07/16/what-does-the-bible-say-about-children/

there really is no arguement against allowing people to just masturbate as they walk down the street.

Prove that children are innocent, chud.

Holy shit, this did this fucking pedophile just say that childhood innocence (aka asexuality) is a myth?

And then one day, for no reason at all...

That's ignorant and retarded. Also, fuck that trannie

I only talk to people who have a certain maturity level, currently you do not meet that criteria.

These are the same people who had panic attacks seeing a trump sign on someones lawn.

>t. groomer

It's weird that these people see child molestation as a "good".

all an effort to anchor more souls to the physical earth before the rapture.

> i was diddled as a kid and now so must everyone else be
cool

mental illness is ugly...

Attached: gay touch.png (2550x3300, 238.18K)

does nobody even care to market toward apolitical people anymore. like this a man faced tranny telling you childhood innocence is worthless. it's almost like some sort of satire you'd see in a GTA game.

Attached: slide_278815_2063270_original.jpg (2008x3214, 1.01M)

I’m 100% sure. Anyone non pedo who has ever had had children or nephews/nieces would break the neck of some one trying to introduce weird sex shit into their mind.

pervert projection, maybe some confirmation bias based on actual innocent childhood sexual exploration.

Ok, groomer.

Real sisters gang up at r/satanism

Half of the posters [he|she|they|it|xir|rebbe] there also post on r/lgbt

>I'm a deviant broken-born faggot so everybody else is too

>t.groomer chud.
aninjusticemag.com/religious-indoctrination-strongly-overlaps-with-grooming-children-for-abuse-a76423fc0379

So Contrapoints is a groomer. A man dressed as sexualized women is a fraud. Women dress like that to attract men. So drag queens are fucking with kids minds.

>Contrapoints is based.
Imaging thinking this creaturea wasn't molested as a child and isn't totally fucked in the head.

chop the nuts and yeet off roof

I like how she framed as "Random drag queens in public spaces" to avoid defending the optics of school children attending a play-date stripshow of trannies.

I remember this freak talking about how "she" knows how incels feel. This nutcase doesn't know shit except dialating and being a complete embarrassment.

And this faggot is supposed to make me LESS radical?

does he have nudes?

Prove that contrapoints is a pedophile then

Who cares if he was. He is litterally pushing for kids to be exposed to degeneracy.

>a bullshit fantasy made up by adults
The idea that it's possible to change genders?

Religious indoctrination in this case means a narcissist/sociopath/psychopath misinterpreting religion. It's called a spiritual narcissist. This is where you give me the 5-year-old maturity level retort even though I'm right.

Listen to his words. He is promoting sexualizing children.

bitch thinks she can fool me with that O pretending to be a 0

>how do you do, fellow 0s

jews overlapping with sexual deviancy, that's news to me are you sure you're not just being anti-semitic

They are a tranny. That's solid evidence

>t. trooner groomer

I like how even a chud like you, knows that Contrapoints is a valid woman and that he has to respect her pronouns.

Who?

Lefty claim: trans and gays are oppressed
Lefty aim: turn kids trans and gay
Lefties' 2nd claim: kids won't suffer from our aim

All three propositions can't be simultaneously true.

Tourist here. You know, i never quite believed it, but something like this is really making me think.

All trannies must hang.