What country is better to live, Australia or New Zealand?

What country is better to live, Australia or New Zealand?

Attached: Australian-vs-New-Zealand-flag-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 74.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DaR2v1gxyNye/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Legally, that is.

Only serious answers please.

Fack off we are full

fuck off we're both full

you're welcome

Attached: 1650390629602.png (624x469, 213.26K)

We're not completely crammed with pakis like you cunts are, but we're not taking a fucking leaf of anything.

Every country is pozzed, some more than others. Australia and New Zealand are no exception and are some of the worst examples of globohomo. Don't come here trust me, you'll learn to despise everyone if you live here long enough.

CROIKEY

let's take south Africa my indios

And a good metric to judge a countries people by is their vaccination rates, Australia is vaxxed to the max, you'll be surrounded by superficial midwits who love big government. Do yourself a favour and move to a conservative country that still values their culture.

From a social point of view if you are conservative both are shitty but Australia is better. If you lean more liberal both are good but NZ is better.

Economically Australis is objectively better, pay is higher across the board and cost of living is the same or slightly lower than NZ

For me, it's a toss up between Belize and Hungary

Hehe am leaf... I am here.

No niggers allowed, Peru nigger.

Based

Just be sure to educate yourself on Huntsman spiders before emigrating as you'll be dealing with them here on the daily.

where do you live? we barely have any pakis in eastern melbourne

Both suck because both are broken Anglo hell holes. Enjoy your vaccine and lockdowns

1/4 of NZ natural born population live here, anyone who says new zealand is kidding themselves.

You might have relative in New Zealand.
bitchute.com/video/DaR2v1gxyNye/

I've lived in both countries for a total of 14 years. NZ is pretty boring, cold/wet and not much industry. Australia has nicer weather, but the political situation is unsalvageable. Anyway I'm leaving soon (Australia), just waiting for my visa to come through. I do not believe either country has a future that is anything but ultra globohomo dystopia. Unless there is a violent and bloody revolution. I really hope the Aussies/Kiwis pull through and do something. I revealed my power levels during the last 2 years and all I was met with was fluoride stares.