Kraut Any Forums - late night trans-atlantic fighting edition

No pasta, just discuss.

Attached: 9781938842467_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg (419x630, 68.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg42G5wvTtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhoon_Rhee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old

Nice edition

Attached: 71C0D9A8-1AAF-4255-A1C8-B84E7C9B27F0.jpg (700x394, 113.81K)

Judo and Wing Chun too.

based, the thinking man's self-defense

Attached: SangoReady.png (1191x893, 2M)

Honestly, I'm a piss-poor aggressor. But a pretty damn good counter-attacker.

>that this might now be very close to the end of that age.
it absolute is...I mean we don't really know if it will be 10 years or 300 years, but nevertheless the end of the cycle is approaching! (exciting)
>I would be screaming in denial too.
I mean this is the great benefit of understanding cyclical time right?instead of "It's Over", it's now "It's a New Beginning"
>Big part of this denial might come from the outright denial of the concept of death
>A false survival instinct kicks in which is in the end highly destructive.
that is definitely true, yet hard to understand in the current age without a glimpse at the transcendent.
>Wanna see how his ideas progressed there
this is an amazing vid on one of the chapters from it that sums up current year:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg42G5wvTtY

(moving onto chapter 2 with next post)

i know the feeling
the appearance of a fly weight combined with provocation works like a charm

if there ever will be a Kraut/pol/ meet-up, we need to Chi Sao desu

Attached: 133403578_197479465343610_7015681310331295465_n.jpg (640x640, 60.01K)

It's a Köppelichud PSYOP on a VPN trying to put down the Kraut so the Swisslis can maintain supremacy

>fly weight
C'mon, we're middleweights. Enough size do to some damage. :)
>we need to Chi Sao desu
A fight between two Wing Chun practitioners is boring as fuck. Both just standing there waiting for the other to fuck up. :D

>we're middleweights
Looks like it’s just me and mutthilda in the heavyweight division kek

Attached: D2D54A9D-F244-4F83-B6C8-CDB5A79C4829.jpg (688x1032, 40.23K)

>middleweight
akshully u r right
>fight
just Chi Sao, no fighting
i don't spar wing chun, need my knee caps for walking and shit

Thx, Chief!! Saved me from going to that filthy place ...

>don't really know if it will be 10 years or 300 years, but nevertheless the end of the cycle is approaching!

Clearly. If it progresses directly, 10 yrs something. If it makes another upwards hiccup, depending on magnitude ... yeah, few decades I'd say.

>I mean this is the great benefit of understanding cyclical time right?
>a glimpse at the transcendent

Yessss. :}~<
Both are essential: the nature of the cycle, how we tie into it, how higher principle is at its center. When some ask where the practical use here is ... kek, it puts you in an entirely different state of thought realizing this. That alone removes a lot of imagined burdens. Even more ...

>There is therefore no cause for despair, and, even were there no hope of achieving any visible result before the modern world collapses under some catastrophe, this would still be no valid reason for not undertaking a work whose scope extends far beyond the present time. Those who might be tempted to give way to despair should realize that nothing accomplished in this order can ever be lost, that confusion, error, and darkness can win the day only in appearance and in a purely ephemeral way, that all partial and transitory disequilibriums must perforce contribute toward the greater equilibrium of the whole, and that nothing can ultimately prevail against the power of truth.

Kinda was aware of that before reading it but still very fond of it and this is definitely a message for others to understand too.

> that sums up current year

Oke watching.

Attached: so_nice!.jpg (259x194, 7.07K)

And Cata, he's a big boi. :)
>need my knee caps for walking and shit
I had to give up Taekwondo 'cause of that. Those snappy kicks look pretty but they are hell on the knees...
You're welcome. :)

Moshe are you in South America again hunting Nazis?

>Kinda was aware of that before reading it but still very fond of it
ze Allfather will protect us in the end!!!

-------------------
Chapter 2
>The Opposition Between East and West
So what I like about pbuh-man is that he identifies different living civilizations in the world.I think one of the mistakes of [Current Year], which is espoused by people like Elon Musk, is that there is only ONE civilization and that we are all at different levels of developments.

>Be this as it may, if the West should somehow return to its tradition, , its opposition to the East would thereby be resolved and cease to exist, as it has its roots only in the Western deviation and in reality nothing other than the opposition between the traditional and anti-traditional outlooks.Therefore, one of the first results of a return to tradition would be to make an understanding with the East immediately feasible, such as is possible between all civilizations that possess comparable or equivalent elements--and only between such, since these elements form the only ground on which an effective understanding can be based.

>The real traditional outlook is always and everywhere essentially the same, whatever outward form it may take; the various forms that are specially suited to different mental conditions and different circumstances of time and place are merely expressions of one and the same truth; but this fundamental unity beneath apparent multiplicity can be grasped only by those who are able to take up a point of view that is truly intellectual.

>Moreover, it is in the intellectual realm that are to be found that are to be found the principles from which everything else derives, either consequentially or by way of application; it is therefore on these principles that there must first of all be agreement if there is to be a really profound understanding, for they represent what is really essential; as soon as they are properly understood, agreement will come of itself.

i can do two different kicks, three if you count a big boot
being able to pull off a pendulum kick would be sweet

fuck dropkicks

Attached: stare.png (630x652, 257.08K)

Let’s be real here…
Y’all would get your asses kicked by Florida Jew
Trained. By. Navy. SEALs.

POW!

backfist

I can front, side and roundhouse kick.
Though probably not above the solar plexus these days, or I'd hurt myself...
>Trained. By
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhoon_Rhee
This dude. Bring it
>backfist
Caught my instructor with one of those once. He then side-kicked me so hard that I was out for 3 weeks. :D

Tae Kwon Do is based
Seent some young Joe Rogan highlights fucking people up

Saw the homie in a thread the other day
I wonder if he still posts and lurks here

i like the elbows/lower arms
so versatile

Attached: sango_trashing_bandits_again.gif (500x375, 1.91M)

>half of German men dead or wounded
>everything destroyed poor as fuck
>fuck American soldier and abandon your country

>Tae Kwon Do is based
It's a really good foundation.
Absolutely. Punch someone even lightly in sensitive places (collarbone, temple, nose) and they will cringe away rather quickly.

>ze Allfather will protect us in the end!!!

One of the things I just *know*. :)

>which is espoused by people like Elon Musk, is that there is only ONE civilization and that we are all at different levels of developments

Mistake in thought, naturally. Hubris, even if of a "benevolent" nature. They're sure not all of the same nature and potential but they all do derive from the same source. They grow, live, wither and die like we do as individuals. Just branches. Now natural order likes to outrun entropy by competitive equilibrium and constand renewal ... within that framework I can compete as member of a civilization or group yet acknowledge that I am serving a higher purpose but which is clearly nature, not the civilization I happen to be part of (which I'd ofc still defend tooth and nails as my blood as long as it still represents that).

>The real traditional outlook is always and everywhere essentially the same

Undeniably, it is at least shared in potential depending on how far the respective civilization has retained or already lost it.

>but this fundamental unity beneath apparent multiplicity can be grasped only by those who are able to take up a point of view that is truly intellectual

:)

Attached: driven_by_nothing_but_love.jpg (471x766, 59.69K)

the funny thing is that "POW, backfist", an onomatopoeia and a descriptive word, are enough to conjure up a very detailed image in boomers head which is infinitely more detailed in how it conveys exactly what i was trying to say, while for some other anons it's just "POW, backfist".