SPREAD THE NEWS!

KIKE FACTORY IS CALLED PRO FABRICATORS IN SMITHSBURG MARYLAND!

LEAVE BAD REVIEWS!

Attached: 20220609_174457.jpg (1080x543, 63.71K)

done. fuck those Jews.

NYPA but also bumping for visibility

>Alan Shackleton
>Rusty Shackelford

come on, man. More details

Exactly, are we talking a CERT drill with crisis actors or something more?

Mass shooting in Maryland at a manufacturing plant. Low score.

more?

Ok, what kind of manufacturing? How low a score? Is it targetted like the nig in OK who went for the shitty doctor who fucked him up?

Wow just in time for MD's looming gun control bills. One day these kikes will be boiling in their own shit in Hell, and that day will never end.

>literal-who factory in middle of fucking nowhere
>sketchily also globohomo
>conveniently close to DC
>right outside godforsaken, ghetto Baltimore
Shit glows

Attached: Pepe_fence.jpg (651x513, 40.47K)

>fake shooting
>low score faggot
are you shocked?

Tim Gionet.

Totally not CGI goy

Attached: 20220609_180517.jpg (325x325, 34.35K)

Wow, another PERFECT, well-timed example of how all guns are le bad, and what a perfect distraction from stupid joe's public retardation and massive unpopularity and from Ru$$ia's victory against jewkraine!
How convenient.

Attached: faggot_retard.png (1240x1148, 1.3M)

The media is running with their CIA script of "ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING" because the glowniggers told everyone there were going to be at least 4 deaths.
Unfortunately the tranny nigger only killed 3 so it's technically not a "mass-shooting" anymore.

Fake news will continue perpetuating the lie though.
Never let a false flag go to waste

Attached: uwotmate.jpg (680x653, 134.99K)

So did OP deliver?

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-185050_Chrome.jpg (720x1354, 393.61K)

That man is evil.

would make it 344 eastern time

>le timing
You niggers could have a shooting every day of the week and pretend it was the FBI or CIA trying to sway public opinion into some direction or deflecting from some other BIG ISSUE all the while trying to find some other group you don't like to pawn the blame off to, like the tranny last week that nobody fell for, while the cold hard truth is you are arming 2-digit IQ monkeys in your own country, having them shoot up your own kids and wondering why the fuck it
>JUST
>KEEPS
>HAPPENING
I mean mother of fuck what kind of industrial strength copium are you huffing if the first thing you do after a grade school gets shot up by some mentally deranged spic with 200 dollars to his name is trying to find someone else to blame for OPTICS.
While little kids are bleeding out.
You pretend to be on the right side of history and siding against some shadowy cabal but this is actual, unironic evil and you are being satan's little helpers by turning it into politics, just because "team you don't like" holds an opinion you are supposed to be against.
Reactionary NPCs without a single independent thought

So user was off by an hour.

Attached: 1639567973624.png (233x281, 102.58K)

This isn't twitter. You've got 2000 characters to work with. Stop being a faggot and explain what you're fucking talking about, or fuck off.

Attached: nigger really.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

Wow user thank you for that post. It really made me rethink everything. I will be turning in my guns tomorrow and vote democrat from now on. This evil cannot be allowed to happen anymore. I was wrong. Im so so so sorry for being so wrong thanks for enlightening me user bless you.

Toothpaste nigger thinks she has a valid opinion. All hasguns in this topic, point and laugh at this dumb toothpaste nigger.

>pro fabricators

Attached: 1647293471913.png (640x640, 625.83K)