Removes the 4th Amendment from the Constitution

>Removes the 4th Amendment from the Constitution

Starting today "They" can just walk into your house and kill you whenever they want kek Ameriburgers just got cucked again

Attached: republicans.png (807x858, 513.03K)

Attached: d1f.jpg (720x405, 53.95K)

oh and this 100mile extends from every international airport so pretty much the whole country kek

Even when the government does something I want, they encroach on my fucking rights. This is why Federal Government should be abolished. Even when they're right, they're wrong.

Are you 12? The 100 mile zone has been law for some time now

honestly kinda based, soon we'll get president that'll order border patrol squads to forcibly remove illegal immigrants

Man.... imma sign up to be a border agent
Can't wait to violate peoples rights

Attached: 1654485163558.png (569x802, 753.5K)

ok good luck with that.

I’m sure that’s exactly what they ruled, no female hysterics involved

Border Patrol will replace the police within the next 3 years its in their plan you wont even have citizen rights anymore you'll just be a goy cattle

screenshot this :)

Look, zoomers just found out about the patriot act

>Starting today
They've always been able to do this and this isn't the first time they've formalized it either, there was some case a long time ago where badge niggers squatted in someone's house and some court ruled it legal. Beyond that all it takes is some pig to say he smelled weed or say woa your electricity bill is $5 higher than your neighbors and a kike judge will sign a no knock warrant and within an hour they're kicking in your door. This doesn't even get into national security excuses to invade your home.

so youre telling me if government agents break into your house and kill your family at night you'll be able to do something about it?

dont fool yourself pleb, you're already powerless

You are a fucking retard

screenshot this :)

Attached: 1640119334885.jpg (828x677, 459.69K)

flyover chads win again

They can try.

lol

Attached: just a moment officer.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Attached: B912F229-B152-4005-810B-7A3BEAFF06C5.jpg (1024x576, 104.57K)

Not my problem

Go down in a blaze of glory at least.

Here in the hoosiereich if the police enter your home illegally you are totally within your rights to fucking kill them. State law

Boarder patrol can now remove all the democrats
How strange

this applies to every international airport and 100miles from every airport xDDDDDDDDD

I'm guessing this applies to people who aren't actually citizens

It's true. Cops where so buttblasted when they got that law passed.

Attached: hdpzd28fh7u21.jpg (756x805, 30.97K)

Zero federal protections? Nigga that's what the second amendment is.

Attached: Draw it.jpg (1280x800, 199.42K)

Define "you" you dumb twat. Illegal immigrants shouldn't be protected from anything.

well good thing we don't need guns in the United States because the government would never abuse something like this.

Unfortunately it's necessary since Biden forced them to release 2.5 million of these feral critters into wild without first fitting them with GPS collars or microchips in order to locate their whereabouts later when they fail to show up for their court date.

Attached: HeTried.jpg (1280x720, 315.04K)

i remember years ago alex jones had someone on talking about maritime admiralty law and he was saying this was already a law. put another one in the alex jones jar