What’s first on the agenda for when Republicans take Congress this fall?

Odds are looking better by the day. What will we do with this new found power?

Attached: 0D03165C-2296-4AC1-9FBF-E2200B8F00BF.jpg (2400x1544, 2.41M)

Revenge

Attached: 5,f.u2.jpg (550x550, 109.98K)

Fuck everything up in a different way than the Dems are currently fucking everything up.

Prepare to be disappointed.

Impeach biden

Complain about Democrats.

Win some culture points by banning trans people from the ladies room.

Tack 20% onto the deficit.

Seriously. Republicans are all talk. Dems are retarded psychopaths but at least they walk the walk

This time I think it's gonna be different. Lawfully of course. We'll never stoop to violence and other illegal shit like Democrats do. That's what separates us from faggots and niggers.

Death to all Democrats.

The Republican machine won't do shit. Here in Wisconsin, under Governor Walker, we had total Republican control of the state government for years. They didn't do a fucking thing except wait until Walker was booted out so they could safely bitch and whine about our new Democrat Governor.

they won't, the elections are all rigged, retard. anyone who has a chance of major support on the , "right" will be arrested or assassinated. or just bought or with money or state terrorism.

you think this is a country? you fucking retard, this is an anarchy being taken over by a global empire that wants you and your family tortured to death in the very literal sense.

Kill yourself you bunch of uniparty faggots.

prob going to be some law against riots because there going to be plenty of them.

Lets be honest they are just going to give more money to Israel .

OMG I LOVE REPUBLICAYNS!
OMG NOW I LOVE DEMOCOCKS!OMG I LOVE REPUBLICAYNS!
OMG NOW I LOVE DEMOCOCKS!

More money for kikes and niggers! This way the democrats can’t call us racist nazis!

This.

Fuck their team sports.
Pull the pillars down. Let the temple crush the sleepwalkers. Truth is perennial, we will rebuild through it.

Attached: 1650490396354.jpg (740x1024, 120.76K)

This.
They will wait for committee assignments to be announced and then start kicking dems off them.
They will subpoena Nancy about the National Guard on J6. If she refuses they will use inherent contempt because they are not pussies.
They will start anti trust cases against big tech.

Send more money to Ukraine and Israel while supporting trannys and nonwhites.

Attached: 1654183500279.jpg (510x502, 47.97K)

If they weren't retarded they'd handicap or abolish the FBI.

Either this a mediocre bait, or I'm opting for number 2, you're a fucking retard.

>This time we're really, really, REALLY going to do something! Just watch and see!
Its just. fucking. pathetic.

Attached: sensible.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

>VOTE GOYIM!
>IT MATTERS!

Attached: i8dfjg89.jpg (1200x798, 86.54K)

is*