Why is the right wing vs left wing meme so true? Why is it the left always tries to poortly steal said memes?

why is the right wing vs left wing meme so true? Why is it the left always tries to poortly steal said memes?

Attached: 1654813292052.jpg (1200x1547, 539.61K)

Attached: 1648176754268.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

Leftism is just one giant cope

Liberals don't understand how policies effect prices. This is all new to them

SPBP

because the leftist one is actually backed by facts and logic while the right wing version is just disinformation and misinfo that only rural and suburban retards that vote against their own economic interests would believe

Who the fuck writes a fucking text on a note paper then stick it to the machine? Do these retards really think some will be arsed to read such an appaling text?

Because their worldview requires a complex lattice of bullshit to support it.

They are NPCs. These people don't even have an internal monologue, so you can't expect them to do something smart.

I've been posting these MAG stickers everywhere. We have to stop this nut job, and one less jew is one less Biden voter.

Attached: MAGDUMP12.jpg (587x534, 101.02K)

>Biden can't enter whatever price he wants directly into the gas pumps, ergo his policies can't possibly affect the supply or demand for gasoline
genius

>Ill take executive orders for $1200, Alex.

I watched some boomer lady rage on a gas pump sticker cursing republitards while she was trying to get it off without ruining her lee press on nails. when she went into the store, I put another sticker on the pump she had just taken off.

is there any video of things like this happening

Evil cannot create, only destroy.

no. this has never happened. the stickers don't trigger people like they think it does.

>leftist cope
Thanks for proving his point, fag.

Razor blades.

Left can’t meme

Attached: leftist meme.jpg (644x508, 148.42K)

I've had the urge to have a bunch of this graph made into stickers and post them everywhere.

Attached: 1614445448255.gif (800x800, 675.99K)

>the president has no control over the SEC
user i...

this would be genius

>Trump opens up pipelines and drilling
>Gasses go down

>Biden closes pipelines and drilling
>Prices go up

Now look here Nazi, the presidblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Prices*

t. autist

I love when 110iq brainlets think they, with their bachelor of arts degree, are the pinnacle of intelligent thought. The supreme smugness and arrogance would be delicious if it wasn't so fucking sad.

Sure glad that I'm not the minimum wage slave that has to go out and scrape these stupid stickers off the pumps.

I find their use of the "R" word to describe the neurodivergent a bit problematic.

Yes gas is global traded. However it's disingenuous to pretend that energy policies don't increase that cost.

Supply isn't an issue. Inflation in gas or food or anything is always a monetary phenomenon, I.E. printing by the Federal Reserve.