Thanks America

Are you eating a bottom-friendly menu Any Forums?
twitter.com/Postmates/status/1534926284681121792
In case you're wondering, it refers to food that won't make you shit yourself during gay anal sex.

Attached: bottomfriendly.png (596x804, 469.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/psyop?t=LGcB3qr4zwPNLsV5x18S4A&s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dr. Goldstein

Oy Vey

>food that won't make you shit yourself during gay anal sex
fags of Any Forums does such thing exist?

Someone call Adolf, we need him back.

Kek, really can't make this shit up

Hitler was a vegetarian and had plans of making all of Germany vegetarian as well so everyone would be eating a bottom friendly diet under him

Watch the video, it's being advertised on American food apps

>come eat this so you won’t get shit on the other faggot’s dick when he fucks you in the ass.
i’m not easily rendered speechless.

Things like this wouldn't even ever happen if people realized that the business serve the customer not the other way around. People on here sometimes discuss best ways to humiliate government but they also should discuss best ways to humiliate businesses too

Top kek
>In case you're wondering, it refers to food that won't make you shit yourself during gay anal sex
Was wondering thx

Because he liked animals, not because he wanted to avoid shitting himself during gay anal intercourse.

Fucking degeneracy everywhere.

He was not a strict vegetarian. He did eat meat.

This is the first thing I've seen that actually surprised me, a mainstream platform telling everyone about how feces gets on gay dudes dicks during anal sex and how that's just one of those cutesy quirky things

CHECKED

Every. Single. Fucking. Time

Attached: pepetarot88.gif (225x534, 28.54K)

Lol this video is literally a psyop
That was out of necessity because it was the middle of a war. After the war he had planned to focus on his vegetarian utopia

Attached: 20220609_185846.jpg (1284x1272, 128.01K)

Jfc

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-000313_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2340, 619.31K)

>it's real
What the fuck? Why is "psyop" in the video credits?

BAKE THE APPLES
FRUIT WAR NOW!

Attached: baked.jpg (1072x1920, 431.61K)

Since when have straight people had advice on what to eat for their sex lives?

Faggot degeneracy Jewish nonsense. It fucking winds me up lad and I've had it up to here with all this nonsense.

imagine being a fudgepacking shit spraying faggot?

So this food will make the texture of my lover's shit more pleasurable when I'm ramming him up the ass? That's the message I'm getting here.

I'm not sure if it's a company or a person, but it's the stage name of either one of those. Here's their twitter account twitter.com/psyop?t=LGcB3qr4zwPNLsV5x18S4A&s=09

>If you're not literally helping us have sex, can you really call yourself an ally

Attached: vH1vom.gif (320x180, 1.26M)

I see a taco though