Are muh guns still going to save you from tyranny?

supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/21-147_g31h.pdf

Attached: 1776.jpg (1242x1293, 167.96K)

Cool, this doesn't affect me.

>fight cop
>try to have it thrown out cuz 4a
>supreme court says you are still wrong for fighting the cop

why do so many ameriniggers think trying to fight the police is a good idea?
has the "muh warrant" excuse ever worked for anyone ever?

>Are guns going to save us from tyranny.
Yes.

Attached: niggerdontstick.jpg (275x183, 12.17K)

yet

illegal border crossers are seething

not my problem

>first they came for the east coast and I did not speak out for I am not homosexual.

They let them in either way retard

Attached: hilldog.jpg (1200x770, 491.59K)

they could have argued "probable cause" too in case no warrant
dude was on an inn on the border helping to change the leaf voting bloc
cmon thats some probable cause
noone in rural michigan is going to be raided by ICE, they dont even operate in chicago, since the hordes of illegal spics help undercut the local labour, they will continue to allow the spickening

Attached: thot patrol.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

same

Yeah and if they try it they'll get BTFO'd hard, niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1640239345751.jpg (1080x1350, 265.35K)

Wow, just figured out how the patriot act works huh? Scary shit, huh zoomie?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

You won't do shit

Attached: boogboi.jpg (2080x840, 408.32K)

>will the guns save us from the trannys oni-chan ?

maybe. if the wind is in our favor we will smell them and have the advantage . then we will get to take cover and ambush them ...

otherwise our guys will get picked off in public places by rabid trannies who want dick but none will willingly give it to them. they will rape our men who will then kill themselves for having been raped by a non-passing tranny

Cool larp

Attached: 10717.jpg (1440x1440, 740.65K)

>has the "muh warrant" excuse ever worked for anyone ever?
No and cops can get a warrant in 15 minutes or less and they will never, ever be denied one. That stuff's for the rich and powerful.
I'd love to time travel back to 1776 and tell George Washington that our INCOME is now taxed, we're forced to put negroes in our schools making them horrible, AND the federal government has become the most tyrannical and fearsome entity that has ever existed; the 2nd means nothing along with ALL the rest.
I'd love to see the look on his face when I show him proof via video.

Attached: 1639272252252.jpg (929x1024, 85.28K)

>chicago
>the border
Nigger what?

Attached: download (12).jpg (202x249, 14.69K)

She’s just so beautiful, sad she had those “raped by 75 Hollywood kikes” eyes

Hah. Border agents can fuck right off, I'm near water, but far from a boarder. Suck my nuts.

She's pure because her family is rich. She paid her way out of that crap, so she's pure.

Some bullshit piece of paper won't stop the bullets coming out of my barrel. I won't die alone, I promise you that.

I changed that to BORDER, asshole gov agents.

Chicongoids don't deserve any rights.

think about it like
>work 5 days a week
>20% landothefree fee
>you work every Friday for free

Happy Friday!

not me, i realized this and sank into 1099 subsistence

death to america