Trans people are mentally ill

According to DSM-5. Gender Dysphoria is the diagnosis.
ITT.

Attached: 20220609_095656.jpg (1280x977, 143.37K)

If being gay is not a mental illness then mental illness does not exist. From a science POV, what could possibly be worse than a mental illness that prevents you from reproducing?

Have sex :3

Attached: 7gHoDjm.png (520x813, 27.92K)

Gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder despite also being listed in a manual alongside mental disorders.

This might be why discussion of transexualism is so incendiary. You know, because even in the mental illness manual it exists as sheer cognitive dissonance where it is but isn't a mental illness

Apperently pic rel is detrannieifing

yeah we know, pic rel is no longer a troon, good for him for getting out of the death cult, hope they didn't get his penis.

You lie like a fly with a booger in your eye kek.
K e k spells, kek

Picrel.

Attached: 1652919884991.png (819x916, 721K)

Damn. BTFO gays

Replace “exist” with groom kids.

The virgin German:

>gets shit digits
>describes people who attack the very fabric of our shared reality as an intellectual species and demand we deny science and common sense in favor of their delusions as "just existing"
>uses womanly shame tactics
>uses womanly fake positivity to end their womanly passive aggressive message with
>uses lame memes to try to fit in and influence people

the Chad American:

>gets glorious digits because his cause is true
>is replying to a logical argument, doesn't even care who you are or if you "get laid"
>is against sexual crimes against children, simple as, that don't need a meme to illustrate the point, nobody would be for it

Goodluck to the chap
he looks much healthier

> t.

Attached: transphobes_irl.png (800x900, 851.78K)

And?

any trannycide vids?

Yeah, I mean, he looks like a tremendous loser anyways, but at least he's taking steps in the right direction. God bless 'im.

>more womanly "only physically ugly people disagree with me" hysterical bullshit

Post your face the, let's see if Mr Stacy is pretty enough for us to agree to mutilate children.

cope

Attached: 360356CF-391B-4C13-9280-5042286C5EDB.jpg (1170x2080, 623.58K)

sure

Attached: christ_fashwave.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

HUMANITY RESTORED

Attached: anime_pepe.jpg (800x450, 301.78K)

He literally got better, actually looks normal.

They can be saved, never hate them, encourage them to get better if you have a chance.

This is what I was talking about.

Good on that guy.

Post neck without blocking it with your giant meaty man hands

Attached: 565214.png (300x243, 186.97K)

Still in electrolysis therapy to get rid of facial hair

Attached: 3D0DB003-2A9D-4F05-818C-6CEB008701A9.jpg (1152x2048, 339.66K)

Being gay doesn't prevent you from reproducing. Presumably for much of human history gay people were flying under the radar and having children. I feel like since the whole LGBT liberation thing they will be literally selecting themselves out of the gene pool, come a generation or two and there will be no gays or trannies left.

Yes, they are. I'm an ftm tranny. I wasn't peer pressured, never really had any female friemds especially the tumble sjw's and alphabet ones. I just saw !myself as a boy since I was little, at first my parents just didn't pay attention and thought it will pass but it didn't so I ended up at a psychologist who tried to make me normal and it didn't work either. I was homeschooled for years because I refused to go to school looking the way I was. When I finally had a chance to transition I needed opinions of 4 different doctors and plenty of both psychological and physical tests including a brain scan which confirmed my brain has developed more similarly to a male than a female. But today 99,9% of all cases are either peer pressure, grooming or sexual fetishes that try to pretend it's some cool new thing instead of an illness that ruins your life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA