Why are Americans like this?

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: B56115E4-1B2F-43FE-B098-49BF9D76A627.png (1200x1200, 999.63K)

Fucking jealous.

Attached: 1619582170261.gif (323x228, 863.59K)

I fucking hate people like you. In real life I would beat your ass.
Jews rape kids.
Gay sex isn't real sex.
Gays reproduce via parasites
Gays reproduce via touching children
cope seethe dilate etc etc

Overpopulation would still be a problem without cars. On the contrary, the bike routes are so nice precisely because there's no one on them.
You will never disprove Malthus.

Car manufacturers have not increased fuel efficiency since the late 80s and early 90s. Specifically, all the R&D put into better emissions and fuel efficiency, which is negligible ultimately, is completely offset by heavier vehicles.

A 1992 Oldsmobile piece of shot Cutlass Ciera got 25mpg average per tank. A comparable car of today gets maybe 10% more mpg. In 30 fucking years, they only increased fuel efficiency 10%, at best.

Same god damned argument. Same toilet, different shit, but no flushing anymore. God damned jews..

Attached: 1628696565932m.jpg (687x1024, 97.37K)

Diminishing returns. At some point the rate of improvement declines heavily and it gets harder and harder to improve anything.

Why do libshits hate suburbia neighborhoods and cars so much?

YOU VILL RENT ZE PODS

Attached: angry reagan.jpg (1200x797, 128.75K)

American states and cities are built around cars. Cars are (for the most part) affordable and easier to access than most other parts of the world. Even if you dislike cars and car-based urban planning you can't just change 100 years of urban development

Attached: bike.webm (636x356, 1.3M)

Niggers live in the city and fill public transportation

All true and cagies are fags

Attached: 1470597263441.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

is 25 mpg or 9.5 litres/ 100km good according to american standards?

That cop is not doing his job
If you are creating a line you are supposed to pull over and let them pass, it's the law

not in commiefornia, leaf, not in commiefornia

Attached: 1651451290643.gif (300x306, 1.34M)

Which part of Europe are ya from, son? The ones whose asses we kicked or the ones whose asses we saved?

Attached: merikay.jpg (1024x802, 105.4K)

anti-car spam is a cancer

Attached: not politics.jpg (2560x1440, 142.27K)

I love how it's gone from "wouldn't it be nice to be able to walk more places tee hee" to you revealing your actual plan of banning cars and getting frustrated that there's no traction, so to speak, for your Great Reset aligned goals.

Fuck you.

i live 30 miles from the nearest city.
nearest town is 12miles
absolutely need a car (and our truck) to live.

why do i live in the country instead of a city where i could walk or take mass transit?

quite simply: to get away from insufferable cunts like you.

they want you back in the cities, user

NYC has insane amounts of vacancy, everybody moved away when it became lawless again, they want you back in their mega cities living in terror and unable to escape

>That cop is not doing his job
and you're surprised?

Because we have niggers in America.

what's the problem?

Lick my balls

they think black people can't afford them

they're retards, see

Memeflag kike, are you even european or just a riccel

the distance from one corner of the usa to the other (cali to maine) is the same length drive as Lisbon to Moscow. I have to drive 3 hours to get to a decent sized city in the south. Living in rural america without a vehicle is just not very feasible, and public transportation infrastructure to accommodate everyone here is also impractical.

Yes, yes, we should all just go on 15 mile bike rides to work every morning and evening and forego creating the necessary infrastructure to accommodate the shift in lifestyle from car to train immediately, just because some random retarded/sheltered faggot underachievers online are crying foul to mommy and daddy. Hear hear. Let's just all drop what we're doing and ignore decades of dependence on the auto industry, and just start embracing wishy washy faggot shit! That idea is genius!!