Brasil

Could Brasil take over South America in the future? Like if they built up and had an army of a million niggas? Like what would happen if they decided to invade Argentina or Venezuela or some shit one day. Would anyone stop them

Attached: 9k9ssqcrpi121.png (1656x1100, 280.64K)

No, they can't even take the provincia cisplatina

God, I wish that would happen more than anything

>provincia cisplatina
Don't get uppity or i'll pick argentina to do some sex tourism, and who knows... i might just hire your mom/sis

Not if we unite but most definitely if Brazil takes over it will start diplomatically

this map is basically portuguese empire without the portugal

hello guarani man. is it true there are a lot of germans in ur country?

It is true but most of them are not the crazy ones, that's maybe less than 1000 families

Not a hard power country. We had, however, (at least until Bolsonaro and all the retarded american cock sucking) on our agenda greater integration between latin american countries. There is absolutely no reason to antagonize any of our neighbors and we already have enough internal problems to deal with integration of another country, even though there is a sense of kinship on our part towards our latin american frens.

>take over south america
>now every south american can ask for our gibs too
Besides, it is an uncontested statement that our military only got enough ammo for 1 (ONE) hour of war

That was way more trouble than it was worth. Look at it now and it's a bunch of gay potheads. Good riddance.

We possibly could but, again, it's more trouble than it's worth. Venezuela does have oil, but trying to invade them would mess with Chinese and Russian interests there, and then we'd be fucked. We don't really need more territory, in fact we should get rid of some of the more nigger-infested parts of the country, like Bahia and Rio de Janeiro states.

Add more people to take care? We are full.
I'm not even joking, we preferred to make Paraguay and Uruguay as buffer states than to annex them

Is Rio really that bad?

yes, the problem with rio, is that the drug dealers infiltrated the government and put their administers on political positions of the state of rio de janeiro, legally! financed by the drug cartel, that way, the drug dealers can have an insight from the politics and know how to deal with any measure they trow at them.
the government could not deal with them soon, so now they became too big for the government to actually have power to stop them.
Because of that, Rio de janeiro is the most dangerous state of brazil. And gringos go there to be extorted or killed.
Now gringos are knowing more about brazil and are going to south(much better for them).

Checked.

And yes, it is. Rio is like a mini-narco-state within the country, kind of like I imagine California must be in the US, only much worse. Its kind of having a little Afghanistan inside your country. The judiciary system doesn't work because all the judges, city officials and most cops are in the drug dealers' payroll, the media is the worse and unfortunately the country's most powerful, it's just hell.

latin americans are too busy invading the US to bother invading each other

Why?
I have no problems with my hue bros.
Hue bros don't have problems with us.
Divide & Conquer faggots get the rope.

Even if they were actually powerful the geography would make it impossible

true
like i said before another day
gringos doesn't understand how dangerous is south america, and i am not talking about the people.
there no need to confront other countries on south america the shit is hard already.
these 2 pic related are disappeared on Manaus state. They can´t find shit about them, if was jacaré, snake, eletric eel, poison frog, indigenous people, ilegal wood extrativists, jaguar, piranha, malária, yellow fever, poison plants, wild boar atack, etc...

Attached: dom_philips_bruno_araujo.png (1178x726, 907.83K)

Hadn't that shit died down a bit? I mean, I know there's crime of course, but compared to 20 years ago when Rio and maybe Sao Paolo had like 92% unsolved murder rates and the drug dealers were shooting down police copters? How are thing nowadays compared to a couple decades back?

worse than ever, the numbers are manipulated because of elections.
the unsolved murder rates are cops not bothering to investigate gang fights and lost bullets.

>Removing Bahia
Remove Salvador only user, the rest of the state is pretty nice.
Like picrel

Attached: 20220607_114442.jpg (4000x3000, 3.68M)