Help me please Any Forums

I have 0 issue loving womanhood, femininity, and everything that women of the past contributed to civilization. The motherly role they had, ideals of aspiration for men to achieve, the unique kind of feminine love that is inviting and receptive. And women leaders of the past I can admire for their strength - Isabelle of Castile, Elizabeth I, Joan of Arc, Theodora, etc.

I instinctively hate Gen Z and Late Millenial women. I literally cannot view them as anything other than parasites and dogs. Interacting with them or connecting to them on any social level is like trying to establish a deep relationship with a dog. I feel like I'm an entirely different species from them.

Not so with my female mentor figures throughout my life, who I actually viewed as human. My teachers, my mother, my grandparents, etc.

How do I not hate women? Please.

Attached: CyfehljXK-cp84l0akvomE0r325phU6LQZI9YMTe5gM.jpg (640x1138, 80.59K)

most 'women' are trannies

I'm with you user. I can't take a woman seriously if she's showing her belly button.
It's all so tiresome.

Try better women.

Attached: 1643306683191.jpg (1006x1280, 272.25K)

Women can smell the loser on you bro

I really don't care about that.
As a matter of fact, I'm not gonna fall for the whole
>Muh trad cat virgin waifu
Meme.

All I'm asking for is a chick who is fun to have a cold one with, who isn't deformed, who isn't fat, and isn't covered in Baphomet tattoos and piercings. That's it.

Is it really that fucking difficult?

post animated

You really don't skip a beat

You overthink a woman so much to an extent that it turns even me, a white heterosexual, off. Stop thinking about females all the time like some idiot. The more you treat women like a byproduct or mute child, the more they flock towards you demeanor. Women are good at two things, smelling weak men, and lying. The more you ignore them, the more they like it. You are painstakingly putting women up there with male wherewithal, and your post/behavior is a prime example of that. Do not put the pussy on the pedestal.

Attached: 1649502412844.jpg (999x712, 169.66K)

Sounds healthy to me. Sorry bud.

This. Literally just be powerful for your own sake. Be social to socialize. The woman thing will take care of itself.

Animated what.

Attached: 1643744969674.png (751x800, 619.87K)

Maybe it's time for you to give up on the daughters of Eve and find yourself a daughter of Lilith. I'll see you on /x/.

You'll never be a real woman. She's the adult female of the human species.

Attached: 20220607_215327.jpg (2960x1440, 428.72K)

are you a manlet or ugly? Are you poor? This may have a lot to do with it, women are extremely material.

non human girls

Attached: 1630813435534.webm (1280x1066, 288.27K)

In 1900 women cut the tips off all of their sons penises so they wouldn't have to wash them and to "make masturbation and sex unpleasant for the male"
Women still fight for this mutilation nectar they think it looks better.

Women do NOT deserve a single bit of respect AND THEY SURE AS HELL SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED AUTHORITY

Attached: 1653705455670.jpg (700x700, 123.88K)

i've seen you multiple times russia bro, why dont you give me your contact or something

Women are only as good as men order them to be

Kek, oh no, not a crystal chick