Freemasons plan to use chinks an nips as a slave race

Makes sense since they’re all a bunch of low t pussies that literally work themselves to death and never complain. Found this from a book Klaus schwab wrote

Attached: 436E0D33-96E3-4480-8D63-CB1FB8F51EFA.jpg (640x480, 67.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/12357471-the-conspirator-s-hierarchy?fb_inviter_id=false&rating=5
fullfact.org/online/False-passage-Great-Reset-Schwab/
youtube.com/watch?v=WpccLU6polA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's from Klaus' book.

they know they will comply because of culture. But they know you wont if you're a westerner which is why they need to accept the vax, accept the CBDC and accept the chip so you can be a slave too

If you or I wrote something like that, they would call it a hate manifesto

Whites won't even exist by 2050 at this rate. If they cared so much about perfect slaves then they would keep Europeans around, the people who sold away their land and families for retarded ideologies and do their best to preach it around the world. There hasn't been a better slave than the western man.

These dumbasses will only be conquered by the gooks. Did they learn nothing from niggers and kikes, the two are totally seperate in many ways, but tribal instinct always kicks in.

They do it because they know nobody reads or cares. They put the truth in our faces to make fun of use because they know nobody will believe it.

In what context does he say this shit?

Freasoms come from ancient china and were sent to destroy Rome and to prevent whites from every gaining power over China.

If you believe this retarded shit then you deserve everything you get.

nice try fbi

The text literally means what it says, look at the Georgia guidestones. The plans for the nwo is etched on the pillars in every major world language. One of the plans is to get the masses to 500 million people.

And they use women to push communist policies that open up the borders to let them in. It all revolves around women's suffrage.

Attached: its the women.jpg (626x393, 31.86K)

>Committee of 300.
Now we know who to go after. The book is prima facie evidence and we all know these people will never see the inside of a court room.
1[x]
2[x]
3[ ].

FPBP

>japanese
>chinese
>obey authority without question

They both fought bloody civil wars recently fighting central authority. They're the only races to have successfully beaten back white colonization.

White people are the ones not fighting back even when actual pedos are grooming their kids at school.

They have been very open about their plans. I suppose that deserves appreciation.

Attached: 1634079786326.gif (640x612, 2.35M)

what can we do?

World population numbers are already fake as fuck so I think Georgia guidestones are just a fearmongering psyop.

Why doesn't anyone provide sources and page numbers?
Fucking morons all over this board.

it's from this you fucking brainlet
goodreads.com/book/show/12357471-the-conspirator-s-hierarchy?fb_inviter_id=false&rating=5

Name of book or link?
Give a source niggers

Chinese people obey the oppressive communist regime without question. And they work 996(Which isn't necessarily bad.) But they are not allowed to complain to their government. And if they do complain they get social credit score deducted.

>And they work 996(Which isn't necessarily bad.) But they are not allowed to complain to their government. And if they do complain they get social credit score deducted.
That is chinse/asian "culture" in a nutshell.

That's obvious enough. Although kikes perfectly fit the description of "useless eaters." Kikes hate hard work and would rather parasite off of a host nation. Mongoloids outnumber Aryans. In reality we should enslave them to obey us. Except we should do it overtly and honestly, that is more honorable and the unscrupulous subversive convert jewish take over.

I admire their readiness to obey a master, unlike American scum. But they serve the wrong master, communist jews.

That's what I'm saying lol. It's funny how idiots here call japs and chinks "bugs", so fucking ironic. Japs particularly are xenophobic as fuck and these asian girls Any Forumsnerds masturbate to would make fun of them for not being masculine enough in reality. Whites/Europeans are in reality no better than Jews when it comes to being slimy little fags as well. See hereThey're simply lacking in being calculative and having trust in each other which kikes have. So whites will continue serving as ideological suicide bombers and footsoldiers till their death. I don't think I mind it either at this point. I hope Turkey invades the muttland Greece so my pathetic nation stops being so fucking slimy. Greeks are literally kike-lite when it comes to character.

Though not irrelevant, this has been misquoted. Seems to be from a book called “Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300” by John Coleman. Was written in 1992 & is an essay about a 'secret elite of leaders that control the world'.
fullfact.org/online/False-passage-Great-Reset-Schwab/

>I hope Turkey invades the muttland Greece so my pathetic nation stops being so fucking slimy. Greeks are literally kike-lite when it comes to character.

Turks are kike-medium-rare.

>useless eaters
It's simple fellow food chads

Once they come for us, we eat them instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpccLU6polA

see

>Turks are kike-medium-rare
I know, I just hate other Greeks so much at this point that I simply want to see this shithole burn. I don't like or care about Turks. I just want to see my retarded "fellow" greek-kikes get what they deserve for being such retarded scum. I don't even care if I die in the process.