Do you think it's possible that normies will become red pilled when they finally start to wonder why so many blacks and...

Do you think it's possible that normies will become red pilled when they finally start to wonder why so many blacks and faggots are being casted in their favourite franchises?

Attached: 1252505-h-a905a0af6fde.jpg (525x296, 32.98K)

Normies are NPCs and lack an inner monologue, so no they can't be "red pilled"

She is quite literally the worst actress I ever witnessed.

the fact that you care enough to rate her acting speaks volumes about how empty your skull is

no they will keep sucking nigger feet even more, letting their own kids turning into fags and trannies.

Attached: 1617116087213.jpg (887x826, 489.95K)

>OH NOOOOOO NOT A HECCIN BLACKERINO IN MY HECCIN STAR WARSINOOOO
She's far from the most offensive thing about the show desu.

I'm more looking forward to them associating how much they hate those characters than ruin the things they like with the shitskins and faggots they were representing.

Attached: 1654655753507.jpg (764x598, 67.6K)

Normies will never figure anything out. Take your boosters.

The fact that you care enough to reply to me speaks volumes about how empty is your skull.

Nope, just like they probably don't notice the influx of blacks or mixed race couples in tv commercials. I have an android box so I rarely ever see commercials. But when my wife and I travel we'll turn on the tv for background noise. 7 out of 10 commercials are mixed race or have the smart black guy/dumb white guy trope.
Also, I've been an Asimov fan most of my adult life and always wanted a Foundation movie or tv series. Finally get one and more than half the main characters are black. Didn't even make it past the first episode. If it had only been made 15 years earlier it probably would have been a good show.

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

My only opposition to this is I'd lose my wife and be sad

Hey man guess what blacks and gays are alright and your skin or who you fuck doesn't make you a bad person. You schizophrenic psychotic loser. Seek help because you look like an incel or a school shooter right now.

Why don't you guys understand how much you look like a fucking loser by aligning here lol. Nobody will ever want to deal with you again by the end of it all.

The Jewish sector

It's not the same without the leaf flag

i don't think they notice and if they do they think it's racist to question it

No because normies are addicted to alcohol and weed so if anything happens you can just threaten to take away those vices and they'll all capitulate immediately

NPC's are programmed.

It takes counter-programming, not more programming to wake them up.
The thought of saying "too many niggers" or "too many faggots" literally causes a reflexive defensive mechanism in the NPC brain, due to years of operant conditioning of the mainstream media.

Most only survive here unscathed because of literal autism or strong contrarian tendencies. It's literally that scene in the Matrix where Morpheus says "most don't want to wake up."

No. Instead they will morph into niggers and faggots. Or at the very least. Nigger-loving faggots.

no they will think its a good thing

Attached: 1654434920957.jpg (694x900, 194.66K)

Attached: 1644655167085.jpg (983x1290, 233.53K)

blacks in these scenarios comparatively express "down syndrome." that should tip people off.

women will overlook it. better keep drinking.

Attached: 1654183746948.jpg (1600x1600, 226.83K)