Another day another 130 monkey pox cases...

another day another 130 monkey pox cases, I'm sure its nothing though especially since the UK is withholding case numbers too

Attached: 1627782221707.jpg (593x563, 39.23K)

UK is confirmed to be withholding numbers. It’s been a week. They’re letting it spread.

>THE MONKEYPOX THREADS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVE, GOY

think they're past 1k cases in the UK alone? you'd think they'd want an appearance of competence after covid but looks like pharma is going to mkae a few trillion again I guess

Attached: 1629318492211.png (650x650, 10.38K)

The monkey butt pox will be the cover for when they release a "modified" smallpox virus. They will say it's a "mutation" instead of a bioengineered death plague.

Attached: corona_ebola_chan.jpg (1000x1000, 132.13K)

monkey pox is already a bio weapon at this point, pharma is going to keep dipping into this a few more times

Absolutely

We live in an age of spoilt brats in adult costumes,
so decent public healthcare is not possible anymore.
It is kindergarten everywhere now, just that it is adults
putting snot into their mouth holes to provoke the authority.

I can not blame pharma for making money from this
tire fire of a society. Their guilt is negligible compared
to the depravity and stupidity of the common plague rat.

Not to forget that authority is a non-confrontational woke heap of estrogen.

This is another act in the WEF/Reset playback. The WEF simulated a smallpox outbreak only a few years ago and showed that "government complacency and a failure to act early" would allow uncontrollable spread which would eventually devastate economies and cause lockdowns.

There's a common timeline infographic on it that's passed around here, maybe someone has it.

This disease is playing out EXACTLY at the same rate of spread they predicted in the mockup so it stands to reason the later stages will happen as well.

The spread is intended
The delayed response is intended
Not raising the alarm until it is too late is intended

There will be deaths
They will close off imports during a time of historic high prices
They will implement quarantines during a time of unprecedented economic disturbance

You will be hungry
You will eat the bugs
You will live in the pod

You will demand a new system because this one was broken via controlled demolition

here it is. You are sadly right fren.

Attached: 1653043725000.png (773x841, 114.76K)

It is currently being suppressed so it can spread.

Cases first started coming in around May 19th. The timeline is thus far almost a picture perfect fit

so true
we just hit 1440 an hour ago

Not my problem
Never will be
Simple as

Attached: andthen.gif (176x172, 1.91M)

this, we are exactly on model + 4 days

depends if you live in a cucked state

Any more info you can provide on this? They're at 321 cases right now on monkeypoxmeter. Picrel is a screencap from Saturday showing 226. So they seem to be reporting cases?

Attached: 2022-06-04.jpg (3529x1838, 332.88K)

Thank you wise user

They aren't saying anything about this because they want the summer for it to spread out of control. That way, they will be like "See what happened when we didn't lockdown!"

So they will start doing all these lockdowns but people will die anyway...

Why?

Cuz it is a result of VAIDS. And if there is some biological weapon released that instigated VAIDS...

Well the narrative doesn't matter! It doesn't matter cuz a lot of people are gonna die and they are gonna blame:

1) Lack of government control
2) The unvaxxed

And then the end will begin...

Also go to /r/monkeypox on Reddit. People are posting their sores. It's gross.

And yes they are all vaxxed. Revelation 16:2.

They issued a statement saying all cases are to reported to the government last week. Then they have refused to update their case count or give notices.

I feel the same way about this outbreak. I like the way you articulated it. I may steal your wording and post it for others to see. Thanks user

Attached: 1654736989163.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

90% of the people that get it are faggots, so I see why you're worried about it

Attached: 1644498377830.gif (480x360, 1M)

That's because this virus was released at the Gran Canaria event that was attended by like 80k gays from around the world. The virus was seeded at that event, then the gays went home and now it's spreading through communities, healthcare facilities, etc. Won't be long before people are contracting monkeypox from public transportation, gyms, etc. It's very naive to think this will only affect gays

Unfortunately, it's not lethal enough to be a final solution to the degenerate faggot problem.