The EU ban of combustion engines is the next step towards 1984-like levels of surveillance

It's not about the environment or managing resources like oil, it's the next step towards full control.
>my shitbox beater car can drive 800 km with a full tank
EVs not only get half of that, all while they can track you down and shut off your vehicle when they want. All this ban is good for is limiting your travel and mobility radius and getting full control of your movements.

Attached: Renault electric Rtrs.jpg (900x552, 51.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2021/nov/20/tesla-app-outage-elon-musk-apologises
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or maybe it’s good to use renewable energy rather than a finite resource.

>my shitbox beater car can drive 800 km with a full tank
is the EU even 800km across?

yeah bro. COAL. LOL.

Lithium is renewable?

U vill accept the EV und you vill be happy

Attached: 12602-774950687.jpg (720x400, 128.97K)

>finite resource
Lol I bet you think diamonds are rare too huh?

there's enough oil to last a thousand years. we don't need to give up anything

An electric car needs a ~0.9 ton battery. Do you understand how much ocean depths need to be scraped and made barren? It happens in the seas or Japan and China right now but it’s scaling up and will need more and more ocean depths

>they can track you down and shut off your vehicle when they want
They could do that with pretty much any modern car that uses electronic control systems.
Also, I guess you could find work-around to that through modifications even with electric cars.

This. This bullshit will be the final coffin for the already busted EU economies

start sabotaging the electric pumps...

Yes, but can we just stick to what's efficient and functional until we get fusion power worked out?
Shouldn't take too long - several decades perhaps.
Then you can shove all those windmills up your arse.

lol

Attached: germany-energy-mix-2021.png (1200x848, 501.31K)

> EVs not only get half of that, all while they can track you down and shut off your vehicle when they want.

Are you retarded? Nobody's shutting down anything. Electronics is not alien technology, shoot yourself in the head, scrape brain cells together and you, too, can learn enough to make sure nobody "shuts off" anything anymore than they can do with... you know, putting nails or a large chunk of concrete on the road.

Also there's no power stopping from you from buying a pile of extra batteries, loading that on a trailer and dragging it along for extra distance.

sage

Attached: 1599615158032.jpg (1024x793, 108.67K)

>Lithium is renewable?
I'm sure you already onow that it is quite the opposite. If we were genuinely engineering a better future of transportation, as a society--if that intention actually showed itself thru our "leaders"--we'd all be on board. Also, checked.

Attached: ayyyo.png (441x479, 277.11K)

It's mandotary for all new cars from summer 2022 on. As if I would buy today failures of engineering.

Burning fossil fuels to generate electricity for muh "green" electric car.
You don't realise how resource intensive electric cars are.
What's worse is that renewable energy generation peaks in generating capacity outside of peak usage hours. Meaning batteries which are even less efficient, or peaker plants that are incredibly expensive and inefficient to run.

I AM BUYING A RUSSIAN MADE LADA FUCK THE EU FUCK THE US FUCK ISRAEL FUCK BIDEN FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK JANNIES

I dont know why EVs make people seethe so much. my dream in life is total off the grid independence. i bought photovoltaics a few years ago and my energy cost has been cut in half and gets better every year. i invested also in energy storage, and if i ever buy an EV I have a port i can just use to charge it directly from that. I will literally neve have to pay for transport again.

We don’t have several decades, population is increasing and the effects on the environment can’t be reversed. Every first world nation needs to go mandatory EV

lada's are fun shitboxes to wrench on and crash, but thats about it

CONTROL
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/technology/2021/nov/20/tesla-app-outage-elon-musk-apologises

Attached: Problem wagie.jpg (652x1024, 52.02K)

Attached: 1625066601680.jpg (1058x1073, 346.08K)

I'm pretty sure lithium is a finite resource

ya at current world population levels it would be impossible. but they arent banning combustion cars from my understanding. will be interesting to see if hydrogen is explored further.

Why are you still posting, retard?

>We don’t have several decades
Bro, we still can't accurately predict the weather 48 hours from now. Calm down, take a deep breath, everything is going to be okay.

>Solar 1.7%
Fucking gay. Germans put up solar everywhere in a shitty cloud covered country. That shit will never pay back the energy it took to make the panels or the actual (unsubsidised cost). Ghay.

Attached: cute w shit tats.jpg (900x1200, 203.89K)

>most renewable is biomass
literally pollutes the atmosphere as much as coal lol

how am i supposed to throw a 0.9 battery into the ocean? they are way too heavy.
Thats why im against electric cars

Attached: perfectly safe and legal.jpg (800x450, 63.79K)

What happens to ferrari, lambo, bmw, mercedes, aud, porsche etc. ? there's no way they stop making combustion engines, got a link that explains this ban?

>Or maybe it’s good to use renewable energy rather than a finite resource.
How long does it take to "charge" an electric car?
Where do we charge them?
>renewable
lol
you realize we get electricity from burning coal, right?

The EU is going to become dirt poor and below third world tier in the next 30 years. They are going economically restrict themselves into poverty and fill the country with low-IQ non-whites.

but europeans LOVVEEEE walkable cities

Like I give a shit, I'll use my own legs to go where I want

It's kinda crazy how many billions of fucking cans humans fabricate and then cars and then everything bro where does it all come from? Like it's waaaaay too much

I will be cutting trees down and burning them this winter. I feel very green now.

Sounds super serial.

Attached: 1648636293522.jpg (960x540, 133.04K)

There's nothing special about electric cars that makes them easier to stick surveillance in, they can do all that shit in gasoline cars. And they do! The electric car push just makes it easier to add that shit in.

There's no reason they couldn't make it so if you don't have a tracking black box installed by a state approved installer, and validated every 10K you're not allowed to drive that car anymore. No grandfather clause, black box by 2025 or you're a felon. Licence suspended, car impounded, mandatory prison sentence on second violation. But don't worry, they'll subsidize the installation process if you're below the poverty line.
Welcome to the future.

i knew it was all over when i saw this

Attached: VWnomoresusegrip.jpg (2523x1473, 739.29K)

>Lithium is renewable?
Technically but not really. Recycling old lithium batteries is expensive and kind of dangerous.
Luckily lithium is a plentiful metal in the ground for now.