What is this shit?

First they UNCONSTITUTIONALLY remove him from the ballot than thry arrest him with the FBI?

Why is the GOP betraying their loyalist supporters.?

Attached: 3CA57FCF-B866-4AF9-BC11-C3EEF1E3882B.jpg (1544x1302, 781.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crainsdetroit.com/politics/fbi-arrests-michigan-governor-candidate-ryan-kelley
youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY
edition.cnn.com/2022/06/09/politics/fbi-arrest-michigan-gubernatorial-candidate-ryan-kelley/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Jews

The man glows

Link to the story: crainsdetroit.com/politics/fbi-arrests-michigan-governor-candidate-ryan-kelley

Its total BS how their going after an actual patriot.

Womp Womp
youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY

What does that mean?

>im new here
it means hes a fucking fed

I hope he confesses and exposes EVERYTHING that (You) have been up to, Chud.

Terry Davis [schizo programmer streamer] would rant about "CIA niggers" that "glow in the dark" and claimed he ran one over in 1999 --> "Glowniggers" = Federal agents [or patsies]

Ah, thanks for explaining it. But why would the FBI arrest Ryan Kelly if he was one of then?

Looks like the 2022 election will be even more fake than 2020 ... two other Repub Michigan candidates also bounced out

"Kelley's arrest adds another twist to an already chaotic Republican primary fight. It comes after the Michigan Court of Appeals earlier this month rejected efforts by two Republican candidates for governor to have their names placed on the August primary ballot.

The candidates, businessman Perry Johnson and financial adviser Michael Markey, filed lawsuits after Michigan's board of canvassers deadlocked last month, leaving in place a decision by the state's bureau of elections that five gubernatorial candidates did not have enough valid signatures to qualify for the ballot.

The court's unanimous decisions marked a major setback for the affected candidates, including former Detroit Police Chief James Craig, who have filed legal challenges in an effort to revive their campaigns. Kelley was not among the candidates affected by the signature issue.

The signature issue had scrambled the race for governor in Michigan, just two months before the primary in August.

edition.cnn.com/2022/06/09/politics/fbi-arrest-michigan-gubernatorial-candidate-ryan-kelley/index.html

Attached: 1644252221897.jpg (1000x1000, 107.38K)

yeah I met this dude outside the vote counting center in detroit and after I slapped an antifa midget in the face Ryan called him a faggot kek
he seemed alright but we didn't talk much, everyone was wearing masks except him

look how short this dude is lmao thank fuck i was wearing a camera

Attached: SLAP.png (820x872, 808.66K)

>claimed he ran one over in 1999
It's a fact he ran over glowniggers every chance he had.

I thought this kind of stuff only happened in Russia and China?

Safely disposing of an asset, or at least that's what I assume the thinking is. Michigan in general is a hotbed of fucky shit lately. Look into the attempted kidnapping of the incumbent.

>voting matters
Go back.

Taking out all the Trump endorsed candidates pretty much. All rigged.

Ronna McDaniel is running the GOP C'mon now. That little CIA mormon scum deserves the rope but she'll continue to sabotage and destroy unopposed

Seems like he had potential. Doubt he can appeal not being on the ballot now but hell just write him in a geus

Because they glew?

Friendly tip: they wouldn't be sabotaging this man's campaign if they didn't think he'd easily win. Michigan is a red state but they keep stealing it away.

Who? Never heard of em. Must not be hitting the important talking points if thats the caseā€¦

It matters enough that the FBI has to sabotage it. Voting costs nothing and shows how bad things are to the average person.

It's to Fortify our democracy

Thats what I figured. Goddamn wont they let the people we want run? Man had a plan and they knocked him flar on his ass

Cant build a fort around a democracy. Then its just a prison with a bunch of extra steps

LoL

Attached: trump biggest zionist in history.png (826x450, 67.73K)