WILL A SIMPLE STICKER CHANGE THE MINDS OF VOTERS?

the most effective rightwing political campaign in history has been unfolding and you can do your part for less than 2 pennies every fill up

Attached: i did that biden.jpg (241x209, 8.02K)

Boomers r pretty sad.

Go to bed grandpa, it’s past 4pm.

I’m sad everytime I fill up my tank.

Attached: Resized_20220609_072610.jpg (1500x2000, 1.09M)

isn't there some way to score those stickers so they're harder to remove?

Yes, people are upset about the sticker and not the fact that gasoline will be $10 a gallon by end of next week.

At my local gas house

Attached: 20220606_203944.jpg (4032x1908, 2.11M)

Write "Biden is a retard" underneath the sticker so the wagie makes it worse

It's catchier than the left's response of taping the number of republicans that voted against the gas bill.

don't think leftists understand that whether it's in a mocking or sarcastic tone it doesn't really matter
getting the message across that gas prices are high and biden is the current president (and gas prices were low while trump was president) is enough to get people thinking

>i did that
>and i am not helping

It tickles my balls a little everytime I go to my gas station and see a wagie has had to scrape off my savage Biden sticker, which I just replace with a fresh crisp new one

the price of gas will never go down again, trucknigger

Very few people have actual political ideologies, maybe 5-10% of the nation

Everyone else is literally just, I want economic comfort, they will always vote against the current president when the economy is bad, its largley why trump lost in 2020

Instead of using stickers, we should be spray painting fuel pumps. Just think of all the lulz we'll get when the employees come out and see it "I DID THAT" in bright orange or white paint.
If they say anything to you, just reply "Wagie, wagie, get back in your fucking CAGIE!" and grin at him/her/zir. Would make the news if we did it. You are probably right, but I'm just an edgy fucker who loves to make the news, and I'm a fucking mutt.
Just remember that when you are putting those stickers on fuel pumps, you should be doing it on public property. It's not a crime to put stickers on public property.

fuck off faggot

Attached: i did that plebbitrage.jpg (1405x1884, 1.21M)

biden coudl just buy all the oil in venezulea and drop the cost dramatically

already has
all the left wing Boomers I know who were hardcore Biden cock suckers and hated Trump
Fuckin HATE Biden right now
More than Trump
Hes gonna get shit on in the Mid Terms and fucked in the ass in 2024
Unless the economy severely turns around which isn't going to happen
Now will replicans do any thing?
Nope
Even if they get control of all 3
They dont do shit out side of throw money at Jews

Attached: 1616992765210.jpg (651x513, 49.95K)

also saying "what the fuck!" pretty loudly when filling up in liberal areas lel

>2 pennies every fill up
You don't have to fill the tank to place the sticker

holy kek, imagine the NPC circuits frying if this is done in super markets

I put it on the bacon rack a couple times.

The minds of the voters don't matter if they arrest everyone YOU want in office.

basado

You are pretty mad

Yes because people don't care about Ukraine when it's going to cost them money

Attached: 1596679064663.translated.jpg (680x563, 169.38K)

and I bet you'd also whine if you got shot in the stomach for doing it, too, tough guy

Probably not, but it makes people upset so it's funny.

those are getting old & they're everywhere
only seen picrel once
time to switch

Attached: gas prices higher than hunter biden.jpg (943x1024, 154.88K)

You'd cry more from the knife in your gut-then-lung, big man.

>Yes, people are upset about the sticker and not the fact that gasoline will be $10 a gallon by end of next week.
Yeah, that all started because Biden decided it'd be neat to shut down American oil production to try and push green energy. Then an international war kicked off and just made it worse.

Attached: lipbite.jpg (533x539, 46.74K)

The minds of those who blamed Trump for everything including gas prices then voted for Biden then said Biden is not responsible for gas prices will not be changed by stickers

>shooting someone over a sticker
Know how I can tell you're a nigger?

Attached: 205.jpg (600x406, 31.9K)

>yes goy vote lol we don’t manipulate the price to influence politics goy

t.

Attached: tVfYlsB.jpg (478x317, 20.04K)