Do you think TERFs can be allies?

Do you think TERFs can be allies?

Attached: 1700-D233-70-CD-4-F6-C-9-A7-C-3-B22-FAE517-A9.jpg (1600x1600, 549.01K)

hard to say, women do be retarded

Allies to whom?

don't speak like this please, it's dumb

but (checked) nevertheless

Sign should say no peeping on my watch because let’s be honest with ourselves here troon, that’s what this is really about

Attached: D6F0C92C-DF57-4D24-8F06-C89C02993DBD.jpg (1021x1083, 410.23K)

Why is it always words words words

You mean the women who humiliate men every time they talk about men and are especially vicious toward whites? You can have all of them.

He has a point though?

To beat the jew, you need to think like a jew.
TERFS should never be anything more for you than an useful idiot to use and then dispose of.

Why do incels think every woman who doesn't agree that trannies are real women is a radical feminist?

niggers culturally apropriated broken english from us hillbillies and im not gunna let them take it.

>Do you think TERFs can be allies?
that last guy made so much sense, i'd support him

Attached: 80_years_a_slave.jpg (655x1024, 74.59K)

Your fallacy is: GUILT BY ASSOCIATION

>>CHECKED
For real though, we gave women what they wanted and it got us here. Say no to emotional women logic.

No, they'll never be allies; but I do love to see TERFs and trannies fighting.

Yeah, I would wholly support TERFs if they shut the fuck up about feminism, admit they were wrong about everything and voluntarily give up their civil rights.
"Ally" sounds like "oh yeah, our ideas have turned the society into satanic abomination, but it's not like they're wrong" lmao go get raped by a tranny you stupid f*moid

Me in the last panel

Was this written by an ESL retard or a woman?
Why does it so incessantly explain its own point?
It feels like the author of the article thinks I'm actually retarded and need it spelled out for me

feminists voted for this shit in the first place
like amber heard, they can lie in the bed they made

I don't know what a TERF is but the last guy seems to know his stuff