How bad is it that I drink a couple ( 6 - 8) beers every other night? I don't drink liquor or anything hard...

How bad is it that I drink a couple ( 6 - 8) beers every other night? I don't drink liquor or anything hard, just cold beer.

Attached: drink.jpg (760x507, 64.09K)

average Wisconsin beer consumption

Attached: FAzo6ejXIAs7yZf.jpg (1486x957, 130.2K)

four beers a night is a lot of fucking beer man

youre probably obese so thats really bad

That's too much bro

5'6 200 pounds. I'm stocky but yeah i could lose a bit. My job is pretty labor intensive.

The medium doesn't matter. It is still too much alcohol.

White men should be sober.

I hate nigger Christian fundamentalists.

Space it out a little more man. Learn to moderate. I only drink a few on the weekends and it's done wonders for my health and well being. We must enjoy our coping mechanisms and not let our coping mechanisms enjoy us.

Had a couple drinks, saw a couple things.

you're probably a retard, so it doesn't matter. do whatever you want because your brain has almost no value anyways.

im mexican/white

average IQ

lol I'm 5'4" and 130lbs, you're fat.

pretty bad
the consistency makes it more likely that you'll get delirium tremens

post your supple breasts

You are an alcohol.

Then drink all you want, spic.

don't drink alcohol.

Switch to 6 to 8 shots of spaced out shots of whatever spirit of your choice. If you're going to be an alcoholic, don't make it worse with all the calories you're ingesting, even if spirits are still bad.

Daily reminder to take NAC

5’6” 200lbs is not “stocky” lmao Kek you fat ass nigger

Dave
Sent from my iPhone

It's pretty bad bro. need to up your game a bit here if you want to start worrying about drinking too much.

Bad enough that I know you are overweight and have bitch tits from the estrogen

Same, it's how I stop thinking about how society is collapsing and nobody cares.

I'm a guy..

there's no such thing as a 5'4" guy. you're either a woman or a tranny.

That's a lot and it's a lot of calories. Do it in the weekends if you must but it's not a good habit. If you need intoxication, do weed instead, it's more interesting and won't make you fat.

That’s nothing for a fat Mexican, make sure you drive your shitty truck after you drink

It’s a money thing
Here’s what you do
Just reduce it over a couple weeks to one every other night
You will lose your tolerance so you’ll get a buzz, and you won’t waste money

Everyone in the ancient world drank moderately and weaker wine and beer
Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindipoo, Buddhabros… DIDNT matter
It was excess and lack of moderation frowned upon

Gettin drunk was for festivals
Not every day!

I thought canadians drank?

Its shocking but I actually have flat tits, I do have a bit of a gut though.

You're going to die one day. The question is, do you enjoy it? If so, proceed. If not, stop being a weak willed wuss and cut it out. Only an American would ask such a question. I'd be more concerned about your attention seeking tendency tbqh.

What's wrong with Indiana?

I can't believe he drinks 2 beers a night.

It’s normal, any sane person wants to drink themselves to death in this fuckes up reality, our most populous democratic movement was the temperence movement in the early 20th century, women were revolting cause their working men were drinking themselves to death at their shithole of a workplace, and now we can only buy hard liquor at the state monopoly that closes at the latest 8 in the evening and 3 in the day on saturdays and is always closed on sundays. Drink my friends! Drink and don’t become us.

Beer is full of estrogens. You're basically a tranny and will soon develope the moobs to prove it, if you haven't already.

Even if it was the same amount of alcohol in a non-estrogenated form, that'd still be too much regular alcohol consumption to be good for you. Like two beers' worth of alcohol a day is the limit, and frankly you shouldn't be doing even close to that if you really wanna make it.

Fortunately, at your level of drinking getting your shit together won't be as hard as it was for some of us. It's still not gonna be fun but you gotta get your shit together bro. Not trying to hate you, just trying to help you.

Nothing prideful about being a drunk auzzie dude

What's the point of this thread? Sliding, enabling your bad lifestyle choices by latching onto few anons that say it's not as bad as it could be, or are you literally seeking attention like says?

Congrats, man. You're an alcoholic.

What don’t you like about your life user?

aren't mutt beers 300 millilitres? in yurop they are 500 ml. Even so, this amount is too much and you are on a slippery slope of becoming an alcoholic. Just stop while it is still easy, because the shakes, depression, paranoia, liver damage and lost days once you stop are not worth it

>t. former alcoholic drinking 500-750ml of whiskey/vodka per day for a year, 3 weeks sober

You are morbidly obese.

Is this a women-only midget thread? If so, tits or gtfo.

bad. it leads to increased risk of dementia-like illnesses. look up "thiaminase." Basically, alcohol inhibits the bodies ability to get B12, which is essential for a healthy brain.

>A vast majority of the white population in Indiana claim to be of German descent
beware

its boring and drinking is fun

Clean it up janny

Attached: EstSJEuXcAYC8eb.jpg (650x637, 259.45K)

Fuck off cunt, you'd have to be piss weak and anorexic to get dt from drinking a few beers every second night.

>I thought canadians drank?
yeah, and im saying you need to do better.

It was way more fun to make Any Forums threads when I was drinking (6-12 beers a night).
I've quit now.

I drank 3 liters of beer (5% alc) every workday for 10 years. Stopped 3 years ago, feel fine. Definetly wouldn't do it again, waste of money.

Bro i drink 7 shots before going to work
Lol gtfo

Then never complain about people doing heroin or meth if this is your outlook
Instead of making life not shit a goal your reaction seems to be take it and suffer like a wimp
You’re all run aways from mainland Europe aren’t you

It’s bad, work on stopping

Attached: 237E7199-FE79-402C-A6F4-5223CD44A1AA.jpg (2500x7015, 2.55M)

i drink like 2 beers every other day and i consider myself an alcoholic

Smoke weed instead

>american
>8
>couple
You don't have a drink problem... you have a math problem.

Attached: 1641750282029.jpg (750x976, 471.43K)

Drinking a few beers every second day is not being a drunk you absolutely fairy.

hate it unless I'm drinking lol

But how?
I can't drink more than like 3 to 4

weed's cool when you're like 13

>>t. former alcoholic drinking 500-750ml of whiskey/vodka per day for a year, 3 weeks sober
well done bro. must be feeling preddy good now. after 5-6 days things are looking up for me at least, so 3 weeks must be nice. you can do it.

is that amount of drink your new lower level, or is that it? is that's it then you probably are not.

I have a penis and I'm not a woman. I'm not a tranny either, just kind of feminine.

People who drink are more annoying than the junkies
At least the junkies just pass out and maybe panhandle

The drunks? Streets full of loud obnoxious faggots and tons of people acting like total niggers
Alcohol is a nigger drug for niggers

Fuck you, you don’t understand life here or drinking

More than literally a couple a night or 14 a week is classified as heavy drinking.

too many
just have an actual couple

What a puss

It's too much.

I regularly blackout on boxed wine and then cringe at my blackout posting on Any Forums the next morning.

Attached: smug suit pepe.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Weed makes you confront your neuroses instead of ignoring them

It’s being a fat lazy faggot something you’re probably familiar with

By women.

Alcohol is for faggots who can't deal with life's problems. Enjoy your forever groundhog day.

Oh, ok. So you're a pre-op tranny.

really? i make my best posts when i'm blackout

I can tell you the secret to using drugs and alcohol safely. Ready?
When your body tells you to take a rest for a while, listen. Don't be such an addict that you drink when your body is clearly telling you no.
It will be ready for more booze soon just take one day off when you know you should

I only drink honey mead out of a horn.

Attached: viking pepe.png (1011x1024, 513.16K)

Not much.
t. Hoosier

OP do you have many friends? I was drinking like you a year or two ago during quarantine. Had graduated school and was working a shit job, living with my parents. Friends had moved away and drinking alone/while talking to people online became a nightly routine. I never really suffered any adverse effects and like you I was drinking an average 8 beers every night. But it was a lot more than I used to drink, which was like 3-4 a night on the weekend when hanging out with people.

Really it’s easiest to just quit cold turkey for a bit (I did it for 2 months) then start drinking but only when you’re out with others. That’s just what worked with me though.

I cant drink even one here, there is some poison.

Explain blackouts to me. For all the years I've spent drinking, I have literally never experienced one in my life, and I've gotten drunk to the point of puking for several hours in a row.

Attached: 1639600990474.jpg (1092x800, 389.59K)

Lol as if America isn’t more depressing

I know that feeling..

You'll be fat as hell, if you aren't already. Your heart weakens and your brain physically shrinks. I know this because I drank about 1.5 liters of hard liqour per week for a very long time. A light period for me was double of what would be considered "overconsumption" when testing my blood. I'm normal weight, but have a sedentary lifestyle working from home. I have heart issues now, and I'm afraid of becoming the kike's SAADS statistic.

Attached: 1648500575063.jpg (497x500, 59.03K)

I don’t know. I assume most people drink socially. It’s only “bad” if it’s harming your body or your life or your your relationships, you’re trying to stop or control your drinking, but can’t .

That’s when it’s a problem and you need to leave it alone.

I’ve been sober for a little under a year. I went and bought a 40 ounce at the tienda a few months and never opened it. Took it back to the lady and sheepishly told her I don’t want it and left

As far as my alcohol consumption goes “I know the engine still runs if I put gas in it” but I also know the brakes still don’t work

What?
Dude, you're a faggot. No one cares these days.

Post tits

Attached: EAD59468-959E-474B-95D3-22DFA4209F35.jpg (1440x1414, 309K)

>what kind

>I don't drink liquor or anything hard
Very bad, quit being a pussy faggot

>manlet
>spic
>"average" IQ
>overweight alcoholic
Yeah that's pretty much how I imagine this board

the problem is that people who use drugs and alcohol for coping usually do it because of trauma, and traumatized people are so dissociated they don't even know what their brain and body are telling them.

i drink 3L of red wine 12-13% a night after work, if i stop i get fevers, shakes and vomiting, the shaking fucking sucks, literally cant drink a glass of water when it happens

10 months sober here.
It's a slippery slope. Since you're asking the question you must already know it's a problem.

did you taper down i was drinking almost a litre a day for a while and quit cold turkey, ended up in hospital hallucinating kek

>no additives
>home brew
>moonshine
>mead
>cheers

>5’6 200
Bruh

hilarious kids here should visit an alcoholic rehab clinic and get laughed at by actual alcoholics who drink half a crate of beer and half a bottle of vodka everyday. in europe it's normal to drink one or two glasses of wine for dinner, that's roughly the same amount of alcohol of 4 beers.

Damn nigger you're gonna die.

Attached: 1653340012635.png (795x813, 414.67K)

Bad beee has hops which makes one a faggot blubber bitch.

Try psychosis and hallucinations. Stop while you only get shakes.

i used to drink a lot heavier, but it really bothers me that i can't just quit drinking
2 beers is my bare minimum for getting through the day

You just don’t remember it, are you retarded? It’s like it happened to something else whatever something retales you of the previous night.

It only happens if i've been drinking multiple days straight and usually late at night, or early in the morning, when i'm about to fall sleep.

it takes real courage and confidence to admit that, i respect you for that

Very mild fren.

Even for a college kid. Wait til you are 40 and youll know if you are a real alcoholic. 2 bottles of wine and some after dinner drinks 5-6 days a week

Based Spaniard, Your Moor Ancestors are Proud.
No Mow Down a Pride Parade
Monkey Pox is all over GAY SPAIN!

Someone* on both

Lol the whole country there is white trash huh
You and America are the same
Poof

It's very flat, at least the northern 2/3 of it.
I once drove across Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa and Nebraska. Then, to my horror, I saw a sign that said, "You are now entering The Badlands". I though to myself, "It gets worse?"

Attached: new flag.png (2000x1333, 164.25K)

That ain't bad OP. I used to drink 12-15 beer a night (after 10 hour shifts) and still make it to work. Drink about half a 40 pounder a day now lmao.

You're an alcoholic or on your best way to becoming one.
Stop before the shit eats you up alive.
Lost many old friends to booze and it's not funny at all.

those are just niggers, not real drinkers. they'd be acting like cunts no matter what. much better to drink yourself quietly into a haze then take the ride-on adventure mowing in the woods behind the house, where you can have drunken rants at all the bullshit while creating interesting paths and trying to avoid hitting rocks.

Stop or die.