Biden Jokes About Jailing Political Opponents

This is at the same time a Republican candidate for Michigan governor was arrested for muh Jan. 6 "insurrection" and right after Peter Navarro was arrested for process crimes

mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1534756470021046272

Attached: 456erdhg45.png (767x627, 289.88K)

Don't participate in insurrection attempts and you won't have anything to worry about.

It's the only way to stop fascism, chud.

Attached: 5th wave feminism.png (597x288, 150.36K)

The revolution has never been closer.

You don't know what an insurrection is. It's when you declare independence.
This is an insurrection.

Attached: Autozone.jpg (1168x5368, 1.64M)

LOL, found the fag.

Cults are a big thing with egomaniacs. The letter cult in the largest in the world. If you don't let them corrupt your mind you lose your job, house, children. Stay away from them.

You mean like when Trump vowed he was going to throw Hilary Clinton in prison?
You cheered for that but now you're clutching pearls when Team Red is the one staring down the barrel. Boomer piece of shit.

Ah yes, the deadly insurrection that was stopped by a single gunshot from a single person. These people were really determined to overthrow the government, but as soon as they faced even the tiniest amount of resistance they scattered like cockroaches.

Not my fault the authorities abandoned their jurisdiction.

There's video of the police having them line up and opening the doors for them. If it was an insurrection they wouldn't have ushered them in you retarded faggot

Attached: 1654508961086.jpg (983x644, 94.58K)

>locke her up

Attached: 1631680058322.png (734x638, 564.14K)

>unarmed boomers waived into the Capitol building by police, wandering around a bit
>INSURRECTION

Interesting. How many guns total do you think every person at the Jan. 6 rally own? Why weren't those guns on display?

Todays jokes seem to be tomorrows reality...

>Muh teams
Kys you faggot.

Congrats on mustering the strength to get your fat ass up to go shit out your goyslop and catching a glimpse of yourself in the bathroom mirror.

Trump was not sitting president when he said that, Biden is actually locking up his opposition

fuck off bootlicker

Like there's any other option.

Attached: protocolsoftheeldersofzion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

I was happy when Trump the retard said to lock up Hillary and I am upset when Biden the retard says to lock up someone.

Arrest isn't enough.
The law has failed the European people too much
Faith in man is lost, amen

Attached: 1654796571695.jpg (474x929, 89.11K)

Kek! Nice revisionist history, liar.

Attached: BidenJoker.gif (186x238, 1.28M)

But don’t we like jailing political opponents? I thought we were all fascist here? This IS Any Forums, right? What the fuck are you smoking?

Insurrections are based too though. Both of them are based, but for different reasons. We need to preserve the power of political imprisonment, because when /ourguys/ rise to power, we’ll need the Jan. 6th laws to lock up the opposition. So we can’t declaw the state when we need that power ourselves.

Pretty disingenuous considering Biden was talking about people, not a specific person.

I hate the US government and media more every day

/ourguys/ are never rising to power again because of fraudulent elections + mass immigration replacing the electorate

Yeah but the US has finally reached its own prisoner's dilemma-moment. They're just expecting the opposition to be guilty of whatever they can think of, so now we just need a nuke thrown into the mix and the shiny parts of the US will finally be peaceful for about 1-5 years.

How is it revisionist? Trump said this while campaigning in 16, not after election. Suck start a shotgun, you lying kike

A tax strike would work, but enough would have to commit

So we don’t even have a chance? Not even with the boog?

president rubber mask?

like i don't even care that trump lost in 2020 and I think he lost legitimately and there wasn't actually a stolen election

But what do you think is going to happen when republicans take both houses of government? They are going to start criminal investigation of democrats and jailling them...how do people not understand how this ends

In any scenerio the only result is 1 party dictatorship

Trump said a lot of shit while campaigning he never followed through on, huh?

My second amendment allows me to form insurrections for the Good of the country.

6/10 republicans candidates in MI have now been removed from the race.
I wanted to vote for Kelley, too.

He said it all throughout his presidency. He even publicly endorsed it to the press on October 16th 2020. The only lying kike here is you.

Do you actually think there’s gonna be revolution? Because I see zero chance, unless it’s US-funded

Yet I'll bet you haven't said a fucking word after the Supreme Court gutted your 4th Amendment right yesterday.

>boog

My eyes!

Chad energy, republican cucks would never jail their political opponents, Biden knows he can cheat in elections and do whatever he pleases since nobody will do anything about it exept put stickers on gas pumps, his son can smoke crack and give tax payer money to hookers kek, what a BVLL

they just said you can't sue border agents for certain reasons

>insurrection
Some rednecks who were let into a building fought with some cops for a 15 minutes, it was the mildest riot of the year, but hey I hope you love the 8 dollar gas you giant retard.