Home schooling: A thread on the failure of the Education system

ITT: We discuss why the public education system is an abject failure to foster and embrace the natural curiosity of people as children to learn vital skills in life prior to reaching adulthood, without having to fill in the blanks as an adult.

For example: When I was a boy, I was a 'literal human calculator' in Maths class, and yet; the school I was in had beaten me into mediocrity by the staff at school because they couldn't handle the vast quantities of equations I could handle and could calculate an equation in 1.5 seconds or less. I was morbidly curious about everything for me as a young growing boy in the schooling system not made for naturally gifted children who are hyper-focused on a particular thing such as Maths as I have high-functioning Autism.

Attached: Heil Herr Patrick Star.jpg (2234x1920, 250.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXMgbiskJAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ask this on homeschooling threads and never get a workable answer. What do you do when your kids are smarter than you from a young age?

Shool isnt about making Kids Smart/Intellegent, its just about handing them out the nececary Knowledge

Simply embrace and learn from them why homeschooling accelerates the acquirement of knowledge topics that are of great importance instead of learning that the Apocondria is the powerhouse of the cell and other useless (((boomer))) shit like that.

>School isn't about making Kids Smart/Intelligent
Standardized/common core education makes the best and the brightest to be as dumb as the dumb kid forcing everyone else to fit in as if one is being made to fit in the cookie cutter.

You're full of shite too.

>You're full of shite too.
Why?!

Um actually, Hitler didn’t flunk out of art school. His application to get into art school was denied.

I think homeschooling is preferable to sending your children to a multi-racial marxist zoo, to be quite honest. Guess I'm just a little wacky in the head!

Attached: grin machine.jpg (1024x1024, 129.17K)

>I think homeschooling is preferable
Sensible but takes commitment.

Homeschooling is bound to fail, your kid has to socialize somehow... Thus, he/she will meet niggers and trannies elsewhere.

What is necessary is growing up out of the multikulti cities, not homeschooling

Youre right, our System has that Tendency.
I should had wrote "schooling", "teaching" or "educating" instead of "School"
Point I tried to make is, it is just about the receiving the Knowledge and that Knowelege is nothing but a Tool for you, once you received Knoweledge in a certain Field it is up to you what you can archieve with it, at that Point you are only limited by your own Intellegence.
Litteracy is a good Example, after you learned how to write, you are able forge beautiful Paintings with Words

Bubping good bread

>Homeschooling is bound to fail
Explain how it may fail

The problem with the schooling system, like in the UK is having these stupid Ofsted inspections, which I believe the staff at any given school prioritizes these silly inspections over giving children a proper education, which is why I hated going to that shit hole because I didn't learn fuck all and the incompetent teachers most of the time were lazy pieces of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXMgbiskJAo

You teach them to teach themselves not regurgitate like a drone.

Attached: 1649904681952.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)

Pros: better n every conceivable way than public standards
Cons: your kid's social skills will be on par with autistic only childs when they grow up

Mitochondria produces ATP.
Your body needs creatine to produce the energy in every cell
>t. Former Any Forums fag

The public education system works exactly the way it was intended to. To crush the natural spirit and replace it with blind obedience.

As George Carlin said: THe public education system pumps out people *just* smart enough to file paperwork and sharpen the pencils, but they will never question what they have been told.

ok

Attached: 1024px-Nuclear_Gandhi.png (1024x641, 198.64K)

I agree. I didnt seek to protect our Schoolsystems(the German one has simmilar Problems as you describe)
Just wanted to tell Italo Flag that his Idea of "you cant teach Anyone whos smarter than you anything about anything so Homeschooling is debunked" is absolutly retarded.
is right and to teach youre self you need the Fundamentals in Mathimatics amd Litteracy

I agree I also believe in being honest is a value virtue to have, if I don't know something, try something else or don't bother if there is no use to learn it, etc.

Attached: 1618001891383.jpg (800x766, 258.15K)