Thanks for the deposit, rentoid

You weren’t allowed to have animals, but you got yourself a nigbull that likes to scratch the doorframes.
UGH I’m gonna have to keep that security deposit as compensation for the touch up paint and my valuable time and labor.
UGH I know I know I’m sorry....
It’s just you’re not getting your $800 deposit back is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.16M)

shouldve trained it better

Make them drop the pitbull off at a kill shelter or you're a cuck.

you can buy trim at home depot for like $10

UGH I know I know....... but i’m gonna have to use that entire deposit for this particular fix....
sorry sorry it’s just NOT MY PROBLEM HAHAHAHAHAHA

I see no problem with this.
>tell people wanting to live in the house that you own not to have a dog in your house that you own
>they sign a piece of paper
>they don't do as they're told
I see no genuine problem here.
THIS is how the world DOES and SHOULD work.

you have to use $800 to fix a $10 problem?

Just how jewish are you

What is jewish, holding people accountable or letting them damage things and get away with it like those jew appointed judges that let thieves and vandals out of jail?
Think about it

If this happened with my rental I'd have to spend an entire day fixing it (I live 2 hours away). We'd probably get the carpets cleaned because I'm sure this new puppy pissed all over the place. Since it costs me $300 to drive my truck there and back that about makes up the deposit

Maybe you should just not break your contract and keep your word? Crazy I know

>oy vey, I have to actually do work
>this is literally lie 10 gorillion holoausts
>give me $6,000,000 GOY

Attached: 1648152660325.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

This. Plus tip. Plus compensation for the psychical damages I am suffering from knowing a nigger pitbull has roamed freely in this home

Not true.

It will take MY precious time to sand it, clean up the mess, tape off the edges, ground it, wait, put a coat on paint on it.
Need to go to the DIY store, which costs gas obviously and more time, need to buy a brush, sandpaper, roller, bucket, etc etc.

And thats concidering that I can do it myself.

If i ask somebody else to do it its prolly gonna be a 300$ job, if anybody wants to do it these days because its a small job and all painters are preoccupied.

>I dindu nuffin!
>whayoumeen contract!? Issa free cuntry mah niggah!
It goes both ways. The deposit is mine. Cry about it!

I'm not complaining about doing the work but why should I have to foot the bill when this tenant went back on his promise to not get a dog?

>$300 job to replace some door trim

I can smell your judiasm through the internet

Attached: 1645934732756.jpg (640x480, 30.99K)

>hey this is the contract. If you get a dog or cause damage i’m keeping the deposit to make repairs
>okay
So what makes you think I should let it slide when we had a civil agreement?

Go ahead goy, ask for a quote of a PROFESSIONAL painter to repair and paint a door trim these days.

Can't just buy a door trim because they prolly dont make the same anymore, and if they do the colors prolly wont even match.

Why are you assuming that one piece of door trim is the only thing damaged? Do you really think a nigger pitbull only had one thing he liked destroying?

It's just like turning a $30 part from your car into a $1200 job plus tax plus credit card fees. Turning a nickle into a dollar, If you can't beat the Jew, join them.

Attached: 1634613543445.jpg (1135x1258, 219.62K)

See my other post here explaining why it would actually cost quite a bit:

Attached: Screenshot_20220609_154945.png (730x499, 73.48K)

REALITY IS NOT OPTIONAL, NIGGER!
You signed up to live a house someone else owns.
You fucked up.
YOU PAY FOR FUCKING UP!
Problem?
The REAL problem with idiots like you is that you are incapable of following simple instructions and DOING AS YOU ARE TOLD!
You're used to arguing about it with your mom and getting around her.
LIFE DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT OVER IN THE REAL WORLD!

Attached: AnInabilityToFollowSimpleClearInstructions.gif (256x348, 1.63M)

>cardboard frames
just cut and paste some pizza boxes and paint them over

>got a shitbull
Well done for keeping the money OP, they deserved this

$300, four hour drive,$5 0. 9 gal per hour why don’t you just slow down.

You should repaint and have the carpets cleaned before any new tenants were to move in regardless unless you're a Jewish slumlord or something. New tenants should not have to inherit the filth of the previous tenants. I just moved into a new apartment and the entire unit was freshly painted with new carpet. I specified that was what I expected upon moving in and the landlord agreed because he's not a cheap ass kike.

>bragging about $800
lmao

You're a nigger and your indoor white trash dogs stink.

Very thankful for the rentoid deposits financing additions to the gym!

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

That's just a google image result of a shitty half assed paint job peeling off. Ya fucken poofter.

Aryan boomer raping his goy rentoid. It doesn't get anymore based than this folks.

Yeah but i charge $400 an hour for my time.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

Carpets sure but now that there's pee I gotta pay extra. I don't really agree with painting every time a new tenant comes in. Maybe if it's been like 5 years. The walls should definitely be cleaned though

Rentoid doesn't get to dictate how fast I drive

PLUS the swastika and Hitler shrine decor had better NOT be damaged or it'll be another $20,000 shekels out of your deposit, Jacob!

What's that in the corner a gay anal dildo butt plug?

Oh wow $800 , I probably spend that on takeaways in two months, maybe you should get a real job then you won’t get so excited about skanking people

Rentoid!!!!!
Rentoid!?
What the fuck!
I told you not to cheap out and buy the metal candles that send heat through the bottom!!!!!
Since you wanted to save $2 on shitty candles and damaged the marble, you’re gonna leave me that $800 deposit, plus tip!!!!!!!
Look what you’ve done!!!!!!
Was it fucking worth it!?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

Absolutely.
These jews are afraid of losing their measly shekels after disrespecting somebody else’s possessions. What a JEW moment!
Yes the rentoid left it and i’m keeping it as a trophy of victory

>You mean to tell me you're frugal with your money and provide housing to people who can't afford a house? Um maybe you should get a real job and actually contribute something to society

Attached: download (3).jpg (737x758, 48.4K)

>Another landlord larp thread
This is probably that bot I keep hearing about

Why don’t you sell your rental and buy one where you live?

landlords never give the deposit back anyways
you just have to clean up after tenants endlessly
but it's the path you chose
wait till the government makes it so you can't kick em out at all
heh

I mean I reposted the OP photo with a speed square in the frame to show a DENYER that I am REAL. If a bot can make those photos then I would be pretty impressed

>shouldve trained it better

Attached: 1625214307605.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

No more tenants, this was the last one.
I used the deposit to redo the house, then guess what?
I USED THE REPAIRS AS TAX WRITEOFFS SINCE IT WAS A RENT HOUSE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I just keep winning!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant even imagine renting lmao, had an apartment while i got on my feet for 2 years and my own property ever since

I’ve gotten my entire deposit back from each of my last 3 LLs

Attached: Shitbull SHIEEET.png (576x383, 28.04K)

Nigbull copers are the same as christcuck/trumptranny nigger worshippers.

Attached: 1611535955012.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

sounds like you had respectable white families who just needed a short term place to live?

You do know you can be successfully sued for abuse of the security deposit right? That it requires an accounting? You don’t own any property, larping loser.

I locked this bad boy in 4 years ago for literally less than half the price it would go for now and with an interest rate of 2.5%. No way am I throwing myself into this market

Plus I moved far away from the city. There's very little renting going on around here

Sounds like you can’t read

I have given back my deposit every time. I really hated getting jewed out of deposits when I was a renter. If you were a good renter that didn't damage anything then you get it back

>Renting out property to a nigbull owner who was probably a nigger too
now see there's your problem

>I didn't post every single damage along with a receipt of all the supplies I purchased and a log of all the time I spent fixing it
I know I know
I'M SUCH A LIAR! UGH!

I did not read that correctly.
Sounds like you are a respectable white person who can take care of himself and does not live in filth?