Well goy?

Why don’t you respect your potato pancake eating mother goy?

Attached: 55F297E0-C4FA-4271-84C5-C5153C26CB00.jpg (278x363, 30.52K)

The one good Jewish dish, and you're shooting it down...

Attached: rarerat.jpg (400x560, 31.46K)

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

No jewish dishes are fucking good. You must really love the taste of baby foreskins

That child would be the antichrist. And i believe i just coomed

Beautiful

Stfu you goddamn nigger

>The Streisand Effect

i want to impregnate her

Im sure you do faggot

what is it a tranny or somethin? who is this?

More than likely. Yes

oh fuck off with this, moron

Potato pancakes are delicious. (They taste nothing like pancakes, do not expect them to) And I do respect my grandmother OP. (She isn't a kikel btw)

Bagels are very good and probably the reason god chose kikes before looking at the rest of their behavior

Do the world a favor and kill yourself kike

I NEED TO FUCK A JEWESS SO BAD BROS

I didn’t mean to upset you sweetheart

Youre retarded

Khazars are vile creatures

Only attractive because of the power of makeup and hair styling.

Stfu you dirty cunt