Biden Greeted With Thunderous Applause

An 80 second roaring standing ovation by quadruple vaxed + post infected masked global citizens
A soviet tier clown show. America is truly late Rome, except weaker and more laughable

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEtPV-qvLe8

Attached: joe-biden-jimmy-kimmel-interview.jpg (790x510, 60.04K)

Biden is the biggest nigger that has ever existed

In california

>30k live view
Embarrassing, tim pools empty livestream got 40k lol

Authentic and believable

>soviet tier clown show
Pretty much sums it up. Reminds me of seeing old videos of Brezhnev.

35 seconds in... what in the ever loving fuck am I even watching? This is like watching a crazy bad acid trip or some fucking weird B-Movie comedy.

It's insulting to Rome to compare America to Rome.

Did he open a jar of pickles?

This is as real as the night the kikes declared him President with the fake cars at the fake speaking event. This is mind boggling the kikes are trying to pass this fucking senile house nigger faggot off as legit.

That fake audience was the most applause he's ever gotten.

rome had a tranny emperor. when do we get our tranny president?

2 more weeks

It's a recording, everything is fake

Calm down. They staff the audience through Standing Room Only. You get paid like $15/Hr but have to follow all the directions they give you off camera. That's not an actual audience reaction.

>That's not an actual audience reaction.
Ya no shit.

>talked about arresting political opponents
>FBI does it the next day
Clown world

>ft. thigg lids

First I was like: Biden is the corrupt politician stereotype. There is no way anyone would vote for him.
Then I was like: pic related

Attached: Pika2.png (883x755, 410.25K)

Attached: RNC Research on Twitter- -BIDEN- -Turn on the TV- look at the ads- When-s the last time you saw biracial couples on TV- When-s the last time you saw the way- I mean- people are selling products- they do ads and (1).png (583x578, 282.48K)

Completely fake

Meanwhile Trump only got the clap from a vegas whore.

Attached: RNC Research on Twitter- -Biden says there-s a lot of -major things- he-s done- he just hasn-t -been able to communicate it in a way that is- uh- um---- He then starts rambling about reporters getting -clicks on th.png (587x601, 231.24K)

Niggers...and women...?

>Completely fake
I don't know how it works now but they used to have applause sign. I doubt there's even a live audience for Kibbles it's probably edited in later.

Attached: Townhall-com on Twitter- -Joe Biden rants about how you-re -able to have 300 rounds in a magazine-- https---t-co-7QcnjpYikq- - Twitter 6-9-2022 5-43-01 PM.png (585x496, 224.52K)

>That's not an actual audience reaction
No one thought so, user. It's just that this is another part of the propaganda machine and part of why people are not calm at all.

Television is genuine and real

It's embarrassing. It swear they are being intentionally incompetent and malicious.

Only 30k people watches this bullshit
Biden is so fake he gives speeches from a fake Oval Office

>reason we all got a cavity search tonight

remember, they are desthly afraid of the people

Bidenbros..............................

Attached: dislike.png (841x158, 36.26K)

Firstly, fuck Trump. Lets get that out of the way. Fuck conservatism, fuck the GOP. Fuck all teh anti-white controlled oppositiont hat ZOG puts in place, but holy fuck, this is embarassingly fake. Biden is overseeing the worst legitimacy crisis in Americna history, with the highest drop in quality of life. Even his own White House staff look down upon him. He's deeply unpopular, but they keep up this charade of popularity and success that no one believes. Not even progs believe it.
Trump wouldn't have faired any beter. In fact, things would have played out exactly the same, except the POTUS would be 'monitoring the situation' on twitter rather than mumbling incoherently.