Why don't libs want to ban trucks?

You could objectively kill way more people with a truck than you could a gun (see 2016 Nice attack where 86 people were killed and 458 were injured). However, I've yet to see a single lib say we should ban trucks. Why is that?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 4.31.00 PM.png (746x689, 826.22K)

Nothing will happen.
Nothing will change.
Go back to sleep.

I think it's because there hasn't been any school truck massacres

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Primary use for trucks is to transport goods. It would require massive reforms and infra structure re-organization to ban trucks. Wich is something we commies would like, to be honest. More public transport, less combustion engines.

Banning ARs wouldn't really change much, from a practical standpoint. Most hunters would manage just fine, only ones who would suffer is the LARPers

Attached: LtWQa1O.jpg (1080x690, 86.43K)

the weird thing is that. we all know that this is actually true. but we still come to this site and pretend argue. its just the worst

> less combustion engines
and why is that good? you would just create big public transport business who would pay off politicians all the same. nothing would change.
please don't say climatism. only serious answers

This isn’t true. Shotguns can hold more than that, just not if used for hunting. This is like saying you can’t shoot up a school if the mag size is over 10. It’s a terrible argument

I just went there tonight. How creepy. I had a niçoise salad and an aperol spritz. Then I walked on the Promenade des Anglais. There was military presence everywhere. So creepy.

Attached: 8C5AE5FF-B48C-4583-A04A-AE0E43788560.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

Even if you don't believe in climate change, there's still things like smog etc., and peak oil is gonna happen sooner or later.

The argument is that they are actually regulating guns already, for hunting, but won't do it to prevent human deaths.

like it does anything to regulate hunting. that is just retarded. republicucks truly deserve the rope more than dems or leftists.

peak oil is acceptable.

The effectiveness isnt really the issue, it's that the regulations exist in the first place. Why legislate to save the duck population, but not to save school kids? And don't worry, comrade. Once the global workers' revolution comes, the wall will be crowded with reps and dems alike

when hunting, absolute retard

although its not that climate change is no real or or not human made. its just that industrial society FUNDAMENTALLY impossible to make environmentally friendly. you just can't. no amount of technology will solve that. as the very definition of industrialism is to transform nature into man made. So there is no point worrying about climatism. as "solutions" are not serious in solving the problem. they want to have all the plastic shit while also have us eat bugs to reduce the carbon footprint. there is no such thing as a "reduced carbon footprint". once its out in the atmosphere its out. you can't put the carbon back under ground(you can but its irrelevant). that is. you get the carbon out. its "permanently" out there.

If you need a 30 round semi-auto to hunt, you probably shouldn't hunt in the first place. You're supposed to kill them with one shot, not lay down suppressive fire and wait for air support

It's funny because when you make these arguments they always go to "well look at these countries that don't have guns, the murder rate is way lower" but when you point out that those countries also have a lot less NIGGERS they get big mad.

>oil is dead dinosaurs and not generated naturally through geologic processes!
Come on. People here should be better than that.

I am certainly not a comrade. not cultur or economic communist. perhaps the closest thing you I could say is that I am a libertarian. but not quite. I would never actually vote for any libertarian. I think they are the least bad. but still. I just want to be left alone. like you would think that the easiest thing to grant a man is to not bother him with retardation. yet its the one thing that even the concept doesn't exist in modern society. if you exist. you must be entangled into the system at all costs or you go to jail. everyone works to somehow tie me to this dumpster fire. libertarians as well.

It's probably not the first time a species causes their own mass-death and/or extinction, but humans are at least rational enough to figure out what is coming, and possibly affect our dark fate. Hopefully, lol.

Why libs don't want to ban trucks? Because they can also be used for advertising.

Attached: FKIqsgyXIAQB-Ll.jpg (800x600, 74.59K)

Come on, man. This isn’t about stopping deaths. This is about establishing permanent political control, then implementing Marxist Communism. That’s what democraps have always been about, period.

that theory is currently stands unproven that the oil will regenerate miraculously. but even if it did. you must calculate in always. that energy consumption when given. ALWAYS wants to maximize itself to the available resources. aka you might have oil that is regenerating. but energy consumption will increase exponentially until the rate of regeneration and consumption equal. and that is it. you have your peak oil. no more growth possible. you might not decline. but you have peaked. this is true with any and all resources. there is such a thing as "peak sun". or peak "galaxy energy extraction".