PUTIN'S HEALTH 'DETERIORATING FAST' 'THE END IS NEAR'

Putin health deteriorating FAST: Warning to ‘be ready’ as ‘everyone senses end is near'
PUTIN'S health could be spiralling despite recent surgery designed to lengthen his life, intelligence officials have claimed, with potential replacements for the Russian president jostling for the role and warnings of "chaos" in the wake of the war-hungry leader's death.

Rumours surrounding the health of Russian President Vladimir Putin have intensified in recent weeks. An unnamed oligarch with close ties to the leader was recorded claiming Putin was “very ill with blood cancer”, and reputable sources have said he underwent life-saving surgery in April. Now, a senior US intelligence officer has been reported claiming the Russian leader could be near the end of his life, with potential replacements lining up to fill the void.

express.co.uk/news/world/1620636/putin-health-latest-death-cancer-kremlin-russia-ukraine-war

IT'S OVER

Attached: photo_l.jpg (960x642, 75.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v17kbz8-dark-outpost-live-06.07.2022-bombshell-real-putin-imprisoned-since-2010.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is all this cancer posted by memeflags?

Reputable sources close to the matter just flew over my house

TWO

>IT'S OVER FOR RUSSIA
Said the Amerifaggot for the millionth time in 100 years.

He won't die before he's nuked Israel

>lining up to fill the void.
Oh they will be lining up alright

Attached: 1654775906642.jpg (7368x1080, 3.04M)

Shut up spic

>TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: f6crtzzer5u81.jpg (628x800, 76.34K)

Lmfao, so you're trying to tell me Putin didn't outlive the Queen and Biden?

That’d be hilarious if all 3 died around the same time.

It ends and begins tonight.
Farewell boys

Real Putin died long ago...

Attached: f.jpg (300x366, 46.99K)

>believing UK media

>Filipino calling others spic
Then again my flag is no better

MORE

They probably injected him with a radioactive nugget, an alpha emitter that can't be detected outside of the body.
Find it and you'll have proof Putin was assassinated.

Really though, this

Attached: 1653697553321m.jpg (1024x621, 120.06K)

thats the same Putin numb nuts

bump

Have you seen the Any Forums traffic charts by countries?

Attached: Wizard of Oy Vey.png (636x477, 262.3K)

Putin has been in prison since 2010
they have a double in his place

>Dark Outpost has obtained exclusive video of Vladimir Putin showing that the Russian Prime Minister has been in prison since 2010, serving a life sentence for abusive of power, theft of state property, financial fraud, and terrorism. He has been replaced by a doppelgänger or clone.

rumble.com/v17kbz8-dark-outpost-live-06.07.2022-bombshell-real-putin-imprisoned-since-2010.html

Attached: Putin in prison since 2010.jpg (795x451, 71.82K)

>doctor, how many weeks?

Since sleepy joe is still around I'm sure the ex KGB agent will also be fine for another few years

no. show me

Okay, so he dies in two weeks and then what? All the peanut gallery russian glowniggers and oligarchs scurry for power? Because they've been kept at bay by the old, sick man?
He'd be nothing without his close and loyal circle and these people already have contingency plans in case he dies. It's not Putin who's in power but the "system Putin". All these mouth breathing, yellow press reading western NPCs don't seem to comprehend this simple fact.

Biden needs a distraction, so they activate their shooters, and tell their puppet media to start talking about how Russia is losing or going to lose.

The problem is that, no one can pay attention when they’re poor and starving.

because, it's probably an ukroid
he's doing his part in the info war