Why are Americans such bad drivers compared to Europeans?

Why are Americans such bad drivers compared to Europeans?

Attached: F028A2E4-3EEB-450C-8680-99E9FFCB1DD9.jpg (1170x1163, 763K)

Bigger sampling group, American cities are designed around cars.

because europe isnt full of niggers driving used dodge magnums, nigs drive the way they act

Well here they give niggers and women drivers licenses. The original Americans didn't even want there to ever be a drivers license in a supposedly "free country" because they felt the govt would male it mandatory (which they did) and they ones speaking out, as usual, were made fun of and put down and called names and the usual American acting like a little bitch toady shit you still see everywhere today. So the govt made it mandatory and everyone was cool with the anti-freedom aspect of the drivers license. The same happened a few decades later with auto insurance and a few other criminal extortion scams of this nature. Americans have always hated freedom no matter what the cocksuckers say.

Every US map is a nigger distribution map.

N

wyoming and montana have virtually no niggers

Doesn't it cost some euros like 2k to get their license

What about natives?

Yall really blame blacks for everything lol

Our deaths can’t possibly be right we’re the most moose tight country in the world, lost my uncle in one of those crashes. Been in two myself and still have whiplash and in constant pain and i was lucky

>done by per capita and not by per mile driven
lmfao.

stick shift breeds superior drivers
automatics are for obese housewives and americans

look at the worst states, compare to black and hispanic population zones

>yall
cringe

This
Also this

This is also stupid

£86 in the UK.
£43 for provisional (allows you to drive on the road with someone who has passed the test beside you) and the another £43 for a full licenc e after you pass the test.

1.) Driver's tests in america are a joke (they have to be, otherwise niggers wouldn't be allowed to drive).
2.) Police only enforce speeding tickets, not tickets for poor driving such as cruising in the passing lane
3.) Roads are designed around poor drivers: in europe a 2 lane highway will suffice for a city, while in America we need infinitely more lanes because no one understands the concept of passing
4.) America is full of niggers, spics, and illegals

Don't you guys hand out licenses to 16yo kids?

It varies depending on the state.

France?

what's weird about that? you need to be 17 to drive in the UK

When I was in murica I noticed people tailgate a lot more over there, literally driving up eachothers holes, no time to react if the person in front of you does something out of the ordinary.

Just more aggressive drivers in general, everyone seemed in a rush.

Niggers generally don’t own a car in Europe. They are too poor.

I don't remember paying to get the full licence.

anyone saying anything other than higher speed limits, more miles driven per driver, and that every american drives is a drooling sub 130iq retard dumbfuck. Wyoming alone should clue you retards in.

They have natives for sure but those results are skewed for states like Wyoming because they have almost no people.

if you want an honest answer is is semis killing everyone
people in wyoming aren't terrible drivers, there are just so few people and more semis comparatively speaking

>Pedestrians who died in a car

Attached: 1645712458593.png (492x393, 386.06K)