Ladies and gentlemen. We got him

Ladies and gentlemen. We got him.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-171545.png (1257x2048, 767.88K)

bye felecia

But HR is ran by women?

fpbp

Wow. Celebrating someone losing their livelihood. How low has Any Forums stumbled.

Attached: 1654025402624.webm (348x480, 2.82M)

Bezos paper?

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

And I'd celebrate you losing your life you faggot

good

Attached: spit.gif (407x336, 2.32M)

It's clear this is what she wanted to happen

imagine being fired because you cant take a joke kek

I'll pretend to be a homosexual jew and care that someone lost their prestige job as a journalist or at a University

>B.A. in government from Harvard

I can only imagine how insufferable this cunt was

Attached: cv.jpg (1318x426, 118.44K)

>Bias and Limitations
>While the capabilities of image generation models are impressive, they may also reinforce or exacerbate societal biases. While the extent and nature of the biases of the DALL·E mini model have yet to be fully documented, given the fact that the model was trained on unfiltered data from the Internet, it may generate images that contain stereotypes against minority groups. Work to analyze the nature and extent of these limitations is ongoing, and will be documented in more detail in the DALL·E mini model card.
why do they always do this

Kek

>Languages spoken in addition to English: Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
Bullshit. She probably just took 1 year of Spanish in highschool, and watched a few anime with the subtitles on. Women.

She went after the Jew owners. Not even woman and Jewish privilege can save one from that offense. You know why the Jews made up the death camp lie and still thirstily ruin white countries all over the world? Because the were made to do work in the camps. Work is the dirtiest word you can ever say to a Jew.

If those above HR get involved HR doesn't have a choice in the matter.

easily fpbp, learn to code

I certainly hope she learned to code

Checked

Attached: C7147FF7-DDF6-489A-85F1-03077BEC73E0.jpg (736x724, 450.54K)

i can fix her

Attached: utjk.jpg (610x406, 32.36K)

according to a theory by Ben Shapiro the reporter has been ostensibly toxic and obnoxious to get fired and then being able to sue the WaPo.

Not so sure, could have just been a regular woke feminist.

Attached: 1654361940463.jpg (512x366, 29.11K)

i took 6 years of spanish and I can order food/drink and ask where the library is

Fpbp

Literal who

She looks like a coomer. Poor lass, her mental stability never stood a chance.

Attached: 1654616262690.jpg (357x630, 46.16K)

there is nothing I love more than leftists, who have no morality, lamenting the lack of empathy when one of their own falls. At this point if every American leftist dropped dead tomorrow I'd be fine with it. Fuck you, fuck your career, fuck your life. I didn't want this war, and I didn't make the rules, you did, there are no rules, anything goes and nobody is off-limits, not your parents, not your children, not your employer or your friends. Your rules.

Attached: 1578107810031.png (1080x1080, 1.75M)

And yet they keep this twat

Attached: 00001-2-1.jpg (600x320, 23.28K)

To a Jew, the word WORKK is a four-letter word.

That's why they made up lies bout Awwshitz, b/c they had to do physical labor.

Attached: Holocaust lies.jpg (720x340, 44.62K)

HR is the secret police of the owners

Manager at my work and I'm part of the team that does interviews. My english and french are pretty good, my german is passable (I can hold a basic conversation) so when these cunts are called in I just start addressing them with whatever language they claim to speak. They always flounder and its always funny.

Looks like >she got shitcanned for criticizing >her own employer.

J'etudie francçais parce que j'ecoute les filles etudie français, filles est chiens.

Anyone gonna come through with how to say studied in french in past tense?

stfu kike

Its freedom of speech not freedom of consequences sweetie =).

Attached: 1517974432824.png (375x360, 127.03K)

Sounds incredibly generic. You can post this about literal any woman even a crippled dwarf.

Women only go for established inseminators because there's no risk.

he should probably learn to code

Carlos!

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

She's gotta be a PLA agent. Nobody learns chinese just for fun.

Hang on, you said the same thing about that lawyer in another thread. What kind of a man-whore are you?

> some copy/pastes not worth the effort

The kama sutra was written by a horny teenager who fuvced his dravidian wheatpicker slaves.

Goes to show your ignorance. She got someone suspended over liking a fucking tweet. I hope she winds up living in a box on the sidewalk.

>Wow. Celebrating someone losing their livelihood.

Attached: FUgZr3xWAAALmQH.jpg (1080x584, 89.04K)

half of wapo must be, given his owner, and the ties to the military
juicy AF

You can never reach the level of fluency in any language that a native speaker can. It's not exactly swinging a baseball bat

It's the normal shitlib credentialism that purports to show expertise. I studied Russian in Russia while I was in grad school and I wouldn't claim to "speak Russian". But what do I know, I'm just a White, southern, right wing chud.

First amber and now this.

Maybe she can crawl back to Mehico with the rest of here degenerate kind.

>according to people familiar with the matter
This phrase pisses me the fuck off

This

52 replies and nobody said what she actually did or why I should fucking care
The absolute state of Any Forums