Trans Genocide happening

>Have a child that suffers from gender dysphoria
>Give your child gender affirming healthcare so they can be themselves
>Some bigot fascist introduce's a law that makes the lifesaving treatment your child receive's ILLIGAL and calls it child abuse no less
>Trans children feeling hopeless end up commiting suicide but it was all to protect them
How is this not genocide on children no less

Attached: IMG_save.trans.kids.png (1125x1474, 687.92K)

dont care. how the entire family gets locked up or since its texas, deported

>how the entire family gets
*hope

Don't act like you wouldn't hack them apart for being degenerates, you goatfucker

>tried to kill himself
Anyone that "tries" to kill themselves and fails wants attention.

good
trannies should kill themselves

Troons get the rope when they "feel" like being a different gender. Jew Media poisoned the minds of many youth. Jews did this.

oh no

>tried
yawn

Trans freaks need mental help to become normal again

All Antonio had to do was not overdose on the aspirin, he became emotional due to the announcement, what else did he expect to happen? Now they're trying to make money of this?

dont care, it's natural selection. the strongest trans will survive and one day we will live in a utopia where everyone is trans.

my neighbor's sister's dog dies that same day.
clearly Abbot's fault, that bigoted homocidal fascist.

>tried
a shame

All I see is problems solving themselves.

>>Trans children feeling hopeless end up commiting suicide but it was all to protect them
An unstable mind is proven unstable, imagine if they had access to firearms

>child is abused to the point that he becomes suicidal
>hospital saves him from his suicide attempt and also removes him from his abusive parents
Is this supposed to be bad?

> chop off body parts
> eat hormones
> alter voice and mannerisms
> this is who I really am

Fuck off.

The trigger was the bill that would criminalize his parents. Turns out it criminalized his parents.

It doesn't make any sense; the hormone therapy is as recommended and prescribed by doctors. Faith healing does more harm than this.

>tried

Imagine failing at life and death.

Shut the fuck up Disney

Attached: 1649383276143.jpg (444x360, 55.22K)

oy vey it'a anudah shoah
GOOD

The “parents” and doctors who enable it should be under the prison

It’s going to be remembered like lobotomy is today, as a barbaric backwards procedure. You do not cure mental illness with plastic surgery.

oh no, that sucks
anyway

Attached: 1576618124401.jpg (1440x1168, 464.06K)

You do though, plastic surgery is often for mental health reasons. Someone who is more comfortable with how they look is more mentally healthy. That's not to say that it's always the answer for people with gender dysphoria, it rarely is.

Attached: 32BA1777-41B8-454A-8C57-AA6CD6CC22B7.jpg (1024x623, 171.42K)

fuck you faggot, literally
>I CAN'T GROOM
OH NO BRO WHAT EVER WILL YOU DO KNOW TO INCREASE YOUR FAGGOT NUMBERS

Okay groomer

>Have a child that suffers from gender dysphoria
They don't.
>gender affirming healthcare
No such thing.
>lifesaving treatment
It isn't.
There, that was easy.
Don't forget to sage, boys.

>lifesaving
"If you don't give me what I want I'll kill myself" does not make it lifesaving. That's some abusive relationship shit lmao troons confirmed for being fucked in the head

Attached: 20ACEF5A-9DE2-493C-BC4B-EF5FBD28DA6A.jpg (1441x1029, 110.08K)

Attached: 08EB1C83-5743-43D0-A595-3E84814FBB12.png (322x352, 21.64K)

And then everybody starred dilating and clapping.

Attached: guards.png (600x566, 363.66K)

Attached: C7C5AC0C-0B5D-4EC3-903E-C82F22F80AB3.gif (512x512, 30.26K)

Sounds like the parents murdered their child.

Attached: F3359B07-56A9-487E-9A91-07D6745683C6.png (366x426, 14.59K)

Who cares

-

Attached: DC8C5860-72C3-4472-B16F-590E33958250.jpg (255x186, 10.4K)

Trannies aren't people and children with "gender dysphoria" are being abused by either their parents or the groomers in public schools or both

>One tranny kills himself
>OY VEY MUH GENOCIDE
Transgender is not a race, they cannot be genocided, that doesn't make any fucking sense Shlomo
Becoming trans is in itself genocide because you are stripping yourself the ability to reproduce, you become a worthless human who cannot have children, your life is meaningless, this is worse than suicide, because you became a burden to society
If you really think a single tranny committing suicide is genocide then when a white says "genocide" when a black dates a white, he's correct
When a black moves into a white area, genocide
When a Jewish magazine promotes race mixing, genocide
When a Jewish movie promotes trans gender, this is also genocide
As stated before, just becoming trans in itself is suicide

:

Attached: 28B7BB2A-A406-4450-97F4-1550C76B8565.jpg (1280x768, 46.9K)

>trans genocide
>tried to kill himself
I suppose you think 6 million jews had a suicide pact for when hitler turned up

Whatever groomer. Fuck trans people.

>Be kid
>Want to kys because I can't inject hormones
>This is normal
This shit is hilarious

You don't though. People who don't like their image seek medical procedures and doctors who are willing to take advantage of that give their patients what they want.
Wanting the plastic surgery is part of the disease and what the patient wants isn't necessarily what's best for them.
Personally, idgaf because people should make their own choices. But I think it's important to acknowledge things for what they are.
It's like abortions, I don't blame women for seeking them out. What I do blame is the doctors who perform them despite their oath to not harm any human life.

No hate against the actual humans, its the malice of transsexuality. Trans people generate money for big pharma so theyre gonna push it. Surgeries on top of surgeries on top of pills and injections. And when people realise theyre being exploited big pharma will say "Ohh we were just trying to help out guys soz"

>how is chopping your child's balls and penis off and drilling a hole in their crotch "life-saving" healthcare?
>suicide/attempted suicide rate for post-op trannies is identical to pre-op

No, really. Try to convince me that mutilating a child's genitals is going to save his life. I'm all ears.

Attached: 1384744637666.jpg (648x588, 107.49K)

>hospital turns family in for being groomers
Based.