I T S T A R T S W I T H

I T S T A R T S W I T H ...

Attached: trumpers btfo.png (546x586, 325.78K)

o is for oh

he was raided by the FBI too

One thing

our government is dumb...its making people hate each other more
also
let me know when Schumer, Pelosi, and all the other liberals & "progressives" calling to "burn the system down" are indicted for inciting ANTIFA to breach and burn a courthouse after Floyd

I don't know why

Reminder the other 5 opposition candidates have been removed from the ballot, so unless people from michigan all write in someone they get more whitmer to do god knows what to the state

I thought you weren't allowed to investigate political opponents?

Rules are for chuds not for heckin wholesome anti racist fighters.

IN THE END, THE CONSTITUTION DOESN'T EVEN MATTER TO THEM

What if they clap him as well?
Would be easy to pin the capitol thing as well.

Funny how each day under Biden the US looks more and more like the authoritarian shithole liberals accused it of being under Trump

The assistant supervisor of Fairbanks, Alaska's republican party also got arrested

They're afraid of us conservabros!!!

>fascism is only bad when YOU do it!
Dems have unironically always been the authoritarians.

It isn't as funny as you think. These "people" are fucking retards. And you need to connect with your neighbors and communities more than ever now.

Kinda hoping some crazy Michigan person execute the 3 of those women for being tyrants.

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

Chester was Any Forums reincarnated

Doubt it. Crazy ppl in Detroit fed by gibs. Crazy militia people are burned out broke psychologically fucked former infantry.

Is he an FBI agent?
Also, do not get upset about this shit. It’s all fake and staged. I am not kidding. Politicians have no power.
If you are angry, someone is manipulating you.

Attached: 40E44AE0-4B3D-4B15-B30B-FC2A0A27A4D1.jpg (605x504, 130.77K)

this is the most insane moment I've lived through in my entire life

I don't understand why people can't figure out the danger of arresting political candidates regardless of what they did

Im convinced the entire reason for the russia-gate attacks on trump are because he threatened to arrest hillary clinton. Once you threaten to arrest politicans the entire government destablizes

The solution to this division, is to stop trying to arrest people, I don't understand why they won't stop accelerating this