B-b-but muh *free* healthcare, tho

>b-b-but muh *free* healthcare, tho

Attached: 1643676117503.jpg (715x680, 108.22K)

And i thought 25% was bad...

healthcare comes out of VAT tax not income tax you fucking retard

so you're even more poor? got it

healthcare in europe is shit, hospitals are full of illegals wanting xanax

Lol that makes this even worse

Kek, you know nothing, or as the female social democrat leader said years ago, ”paying taxes is fun!” Just fucking shoot me, i once met a bear in the forest and just closed my eyes and hoped she’ll maul me, but ofcourse i would be unharmed and survive

The bear was not merciful to you, Sven.

Need to move to Hungary

Nothing good ever happens

Just go build a log cabin in the woods. Surely your country has a low enough population density for you to disappear effectively

can you tell us about your dating experiences in swemalia?

Jesus Christ how many fucking taxes do you pay? How do you have anything left over after you're done paying all your taxes, for rent, and for food?

rent free
/thread

I am, the tax man is all encompassing, it’s omnipotent. We don’t have any police for miles and miles here, if i would not pay taxes for one month helicopters would swoop on my cabon immediatwly

Can you tell me about your memeflag?

File a death certificate for yourself and disappear

Retards that's top income tax not average, the average person in the UK spends 20% on income tax not 47% I'm pretty sure that's only if your earning well over £100,000 and health care is NI tax not VAT I'm pretty sure

Finnish salaries are also complete trash and prices much higher compared to Freedomland.

Yup it's that shitty alright. Look at Portugal color. Matches reality.

Eventually the leeches will outnumber the European tax base and the economy will collapse. Europeans are already taxed at 65%, will they accept being taxed at 100%? I don’t think so unless the Great Reset is successful.

I pay like 15% on my income and the company compensates for it lol

Look at all these Eurotrash making excuses when they know it's true lol. It doesn't take much here to reach that top tax.

So income tax fir the average person is 20% of their yearly earnings over 12000 so if you earned 20000 it would be 20% of 8000, national insurance if you earned 20000 would be like 15 a week don't know the %

>implying europe has jobs

How did it get so bad?

Attached: 1629211628941.png (1706x760, 920.69K)

it's about to c-c-c-collapse

Just so you guys know, if you get 40k a year here, you're already paying 45% in taxes.

If I made $40,000 a year then I'd have $4,600 taxed out of me.

If you earned that much you'd be taxed at $5,600. From what I looked up though they start taxing you at 40% when you cross 50,000 pounds. In the US you only get taxed at 22% for a $60,000 income even if you're single. If you are married they only tax you at 12%.

Europe is a giant shithole, Ameribro you have no idea.

Never argue with a coping europoor about taxes, we’re getting rawdogged something spectacular, never listen to anything else. We’re poor as shit

>wife gives birth
>that will be $30k sir
ahhh freedumb