Why do Americans think this is food?

Why do Americans think this is food?

Attached: 1631772923678.jpg (779x834, 138.88K)

PRE-BREAKFAST

You could literally buy 20 pounds of potatoes for what they'd spend on potato chips.

>Mom Life
her kids won't eat it they only eat goyslop

Guaranteed that's a nigger bitch. Guaranteed. Only negress shop like this. Even nigger men buy better food than this.

May not be a weeks worth of food for them but sure is over a weeks worth of calories. Hamplanet detected.

I spend maybe 15 to 20 making huge fucking salads all week. Wtf this is depressing.

>only bought 1 pound of actual food
Lel

I'm just sad. The US pushes this on people. They don't want their citizens to be socialized into cooking healthy and affordable meals at home and I'm sure she's trying her best.

>Why do Americans think this is food?
Because I can't eat it

>can't
Can*
Ffs auto correct

>half of it is chips
>"WHERES MY MEALS?!"
kek

I definitely don't see $155 in food maybe 65

Those Velveeta shells boxes are like. $5 here now for each one. You can make shells and cheese with real cheese and real shells easily for cheaper whereas the shells and cheese in the box are garbage. Kraft needs to get it together

I don't. Give me Jasmine Rice, Broccoli and either chicken, pork or beef and i'm happy. Oh also cheese and nuts and raisins to snack on sometimes.

>$60 worth of soda
>$30 worth of potato chips
HELP WE CANT AFFORD FOOD

Dunno bra, plenty of white fatasses. I'm a professor, even my colleagues
who are supposed to be the intellectual elite are totally clueless when it comes to diet, health & nutrition. When there is leftover food in the breakroom, it's always either pizza, donuts or Chipotle. The vast majority of them are either obviously overweight or they have that skinnyfat body type where the men have a disgusting beergut, droopy tits with noodle arms and no shoulders.

Jesus christ, I've never eaten, drank or even smoked that amount of trash food on any month of my life, how in the fuck does any family eat that in three days?
That frozen pizza alone would last me two days, two slices makes me feel bloated.

>salad
faggot lol

100% a nigger, agreed. If it were a negro man, it’d be shitty beer and swisher sweets.
>the US pushes it on people
The fuck does that even mean? 5 minutes on google will tell you what’s in this garbage, bitch is not trying her best. Unless she’s a nigger. Then you’re right.
Soon to be “help! I need free insulin!”

$30 of it is potato chips. Even the best of patato chips are disgusting.

This is true, nigger mwn are decent chefs if they don't overspice.

why the fuck anyone would drink that much of mountain dew. it's not even beer.

What a fucking joke. When I was a poorfag I ate one meal of eggs, rice, and homemade sauerkraut every day. Cost me less than three dollars a day. These people deserve to starve to death

Her family must be feeling like shit eating that as their main food.

PREDIABETIC

If you can't cook then it's food.You have no choice.Learn some fucking life skills.

um sweaty velveeta is 100% real cheese

Based nip, as always.
>homemade sauerkraut
The best, and only sauerkraut.

>$155
>5 cases of soda

black people don't drink mountain dew

shit, i really need to ask but surely they don't think chips in fish and chips means chips

it's 5 12 packs and 1 24 pack of sprite on the side

how do you eat all that mountain jew

This must be parody. No way any human with a brain would call Mountain Dew "food."

Why do you forget your American vpn is on? Why don't you realize that picrel is obvious satire?

Large bag of chips and 10 cans of pop a day... lol

KEK. Just went to the store and this wouldn't even be half that.

Vegetables are more zog slop than zog slop. Keep eating cattle feed, faglord.

and people wonder why Americans are all fat and their bones are brittle shit. Fuck sake. Not even a kilo of beef or chicken in this photo

>Why do Americans think this is food?
Advertising