Aryans

Are blonde, blue-eyed people actually the superior race?

Attached: main-qimg-d19ec5636bd5b86937cb8c82ba6eb82e-lq.jpg (426x650, 48.97K)

a race is more than a color of this and that
and yes human are the superior apes on this planet

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Haven't had a date in 10 years. So I guess its pretty fucking based.

Don't know about superior per se, but certainly the most beautiful, better to live in a world full of beautiful people than to live in a world full of abominations.

No, they lost to the USSR.

Yes.

I'm blond hair, blue eyes, built, 6'7. I've fucked 40 different women this year. You're just a loser, desu.

Russians are more Aryan than Germans. Both autosomally and patrilineally.

Attached: R1a-Z93-tree.png (1200x693, 78.91K)

Red Army was comprised of all kinds of different groups.

Attached: 287625353.jpg (800x517, 57.26K)

Correlation doesn't mean causation. White Europeans are the superior race because we have the best balance of intelligence, critical thinking, imagination, stamina, sensory abilities, kinship, work ethic, impulse control, decision making, curiosity, etc.

All races possess some combination of these characteristics, but the White European has the best balance of all of them, which is why the White European has been able to create the most prosperous, advanced, resilient, and just societies.

The fact the blond hair and blue eyes is largely correlated to our race is coincidence, possibly the result if climate related factors.

I love everyone. I think all races are capable of great things. Every race has its beauties. European Stock and WASPs in the west are probably regarded the most beautiful. In my biased opinion I would have to agree. Not that I haven't found girls of other races beautiful,. I hope we can all realize the real menace and threat and work together to take back our homelands.

I agree leafbro.

It’s has a lot less to do with aesthetics and more to do with what the aesthetics represent on a deeper spiritual level, but to answer your question; yes.

Yes.

Nope. Light brown hairs, green-eyed is superior.

Made for Big Med Cock

Attached: e6746a078685c5eaf3aedd4085416474_ce_702x700x0x0_cropped_1332x1328.jpg (1332x1328, 318.56K)

Russians are subhuman.

Attached: rope.jpg (208x259, 13.51K)

if black and dark eyes are the lowest form then the opposite must be it

No, they are too compassionate

Sometimes I love my countrymen, I just wish it was more often.

Attached: Canadas ancestor.png (713x619, 745.02K)

Not likely. If they were they were they would do something about this shit rather than get replaced by niggers and other sub humans.

>potty trained by mediterranean romans
>beaten by middle eastern Muslims every time
>used as canon fodder by the jews, suffering millions of deaths during WW1 and WW2
>currently being extincted
>own females prefer other races
>current most powerful moments are when shooting at old ladies in local markets
Yeah, that's pretty superior.

Attached: 1646499806456.jpg (351x346, 51.4K)

Not all aryans are blonde and blue eyed.

Why don't you get into a real relationship instead of being a degenerate man-whore for pleasure? You must have women lining up for the real thing if you can claim those numbers.

>1 post by this id
>bait question
>memeflag

No. Most of the greatest minds on earth had black hair and brown eyes.

Don’t forget the black skin