PREDATOR!!! NOOOO!!!! NOT YOU!!!!!

Kikes are killing the 'Predator' movie brand with extreme levels of woke.
youtube.com/watch?v=c0b7On_zVZA
They're gonna make a tiny harmless little girl the protagonist, and we're gonna watch her run around & nearly die about 50 fuckin' times before she accidentally kills the lethal beast.

Fuck my life.

Attached: Predator.jpg (780x438, 82.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yo3qLoXWIfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welcome to the party user AVP:2004

Attached: MV5BZWU1NmU3NWQtODhkNy00Y2U5LWIzNmEtODAzMTFiMGJjZjNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ4ODE4MzQ@._V1_.jpg (454x687, 53.75K)

They went woke in AVP.

wtf movies suck now

L
O
L

another classic goes into absurdity

This bitch was in everything for a few years then disappeared.

That chick didn't do shit. She was more of a distraction while the predator practically solo'd a queen.

>Kikes are killing the 'Predator' movie brand with extreme levels of woke.
It was already dead since AVP. Did you even see the Predator? It was awful, the protagonist was a skinny autistic kid that the predator thought was the "next evolution of man". They gave the Punisher fucking tourettes.
youtube.com/watch?v=yo3qLoXWIfM

Attached: The-Predator-2018-Autism-Mistakes.png (1356x710, 643.29K)

oh yeah. would be better if she seduced them with her leet gathering skillz and then it ended with a big hunter-gatherer predator ewok party.

Oh it's a little one, no wonder a woman can kill it. Just don't fucking watch this shit, stop advertising it for free

>She was more of a distraction while the predator practically solo'd a queen.
Then she's marked as a warrior by the Predator. Kek.

Attached: d34gxp2-ccaf29c4-b1cb-4061-8a13-7cfcead941b7.jpg (350x250, 10.99K)

Have you not seen the last 3 movies?

why doesn't the predator have boobs and a dick
and wear a joe biden mask

>my ancestor

Bless your soul kikes killed this franchise like a decade ago. The last good one was the semi decent shit with Adrian Brody

People still watch movies?

I do have to admit the pregnancy ward scene in Requiem was pretty fucked. Too bad more of it wasn't like that but instead was preachy leftist shit.

Meh, she was a stronk op bitch. She was just a woman in the lead. She never went slay kween and the predator basically kept her as a pet

Pocahontas 4 : the child preditor
Brought to you by Disney

the avp books were based she was a slant eye jap and her name was chink

Attached: 20220609-108309.png (865x507, 308.65K)

-UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-AAAAAAAACKKKKKK
-PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
-ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR-M'AM
-BLASTS YOUR PLANET FOR BEING RACIS

The poor old ccp cannot understand why people's "heroes" do not die so they just keep trying the same old shit to bury them and it does not work, never did and never will.

Agreed. That's the only other one I enjoyed almost as much as the original.

>current year
>pays any attention to pedowood prolefeed

Last predator movie had a sperg 7 year old boy as the hero.

>attacks a bear
>immediately runs away and hides in a beaver dam
>predator comes and kills the bear
>decides she need to join the hunting party to kill the predator for whatever reason to "protect" people
She couldn't even protect herself. She started a fight she couldn't handle, and would be dead if the predator didn't step in and kill the bear, but she still thinks she's a big strong woman that is on par with the men.
Honestly, if the movie makes it clear that she's not actually up to snuff and comes to terms with it, it'll be based.
If they have her magically become good at hunting and fighting and whatnot because "women can do anything", it'll be cringe pilled.

This is just Predator but with a woman instead of Arnold Schwarzenegger

sage

Predator 6: Ancient China

Predator 7: Pre-industrial Africa

Predator 8: Aztec Empire

That kinda reminds me of one of the comics from fucking years ago. So it's fine.

He wasn't the hero, his father was. The kid was the prize the predators were after. They made fucking autism a genetic trait the predators wanted to add to themselves.

Attached: facepalm.jpg (1024x683, 101.64K)

I mean a clan of disgraced samauri taking on a predator or two would be pretty dope

>They're gonna make a tiny harmless little girl the protagonist,
not a bad idea, actually.

Attached: aliens_v2.jpg (740x380, 71.34K)

is this an early april fools joke?
this plastic shit suit isn't even a predator you cheap ass jews lol

Attached: index.jpg (600x336, 129.76K)

But user, his autism meant he could read alien languages. It's obviously a superpower!

Attached: 1651095744659.gif (250x250, 991.81K)