How about this mutts

You serve in the army = you earn the right to bear arms

Attached: B9CCBD99-1925-4292-B9C0-FDE7737A9F39.jpg (565x430, 141.45K)

How about this... I already have and exercise my right and didn't have to serve. Fuck off.

Why do you want to take guns away from law-abiding citizens, who also have no criminal history, all while niggers and cartels will keep them and buy them from the black market?

This. Op is gay. Fix mental health.

>you earn the right to bear arms
What? I own 7 and never served.

How about you go suck your boyfriend's ass and shut the fuck up.
If you are American, you have the right. What's with you cuck enslavement enthusiast?

Attached: 1654744769648.jpg (505x960, 116.84K)

pass mental healthcare for all
make a robust program with hookers, saunas, therapy, camaraderie, etc

my fathers have already earned that right for me with their blood. fuck you bitch!

Half of the military is more fucked and psychotic and retarded than the general population. This is a terrible idea. Chelsea Manning gets a gun but not me? No thanks.

why just the army?

people would do it just to stop all the shootings but keep our guns and we can all use the program, it would advance our civilizations ability to work effectively

we have the swiss' guns but not their mental health...just pass mental health care for all and we get back to normal

Mental health is a buzzword. We gotta re label it. What about spiritual wellness? Do you think these people had God in their life?

Attached: 1654218671427.jpg (1024x1018, 102.29K)

how about you suck my cock and i won't blow your fucking brains out today.

>Shall not be infringed
>Having to "earn" an inalienable right
Fucking kill yourself

Attached: 1653706793096m.jpg (1024x416, 60K)

Fuck no. Pushing the US governments cancerous agenda around the world will never be a requirement to own a weapon in the US

Attached: 84674573336.jpg (2100x1400, 1.94M)

How about serve a tour and you can vote and hold office too. In fact, no freedom of speech unless you serve. People who don't serve have no right to an opinion in society. Down for that too? And since you're trained in the military, no restrictions on weapons since you know how to be safe. So if you want an LMG then that's fine too. Service means citizenship. I think I like this plan!

You serve in the army = you get to vote
service guarantees citizenship

Checked.
How do you create a police state where it is unwanted even by the police?

I was given that right the second I was born and I'll have it until the day I die so kinky fuck off.

>Shall not be infringed
fuck off lol
I'll be over here enjoying all my guns thanks for caring tho