Support Ukraine. Support trans people

One struggle. One victory.

Attached: one_struggle_trans_rights_ukrainian_rights.jpg (1600x960, 509.48K)

ANIME FAGGOTRY

Jews Molest Children

Attached: 1645330077544.jpg (607x1024, 120.83K)

I WOULD SMASH A TRANNY IF SHE LOOKED LIKE A WOMEN. BUT MOST OF YOUR JANNIES DON'T COME CLOSE TO BEING A REAL WOMEN SO THAT'S WHY YOU GET HATE.

Attached: 2889719_1652684729978.jpg (999x1062, 344.77K)

One struggle, our virtual signaling... what do you mean its tasteless? They die? And? Everybody still has to know about my fucked up fetish

Death to Ukraine!

Burn in Hell leafag

You would too don't lie

Post Reported for extremely low quality, stop making 1 digit iq posts and make them more engaging and more in depth you fucking fag.

I say we eradicate em both. All the understanding and patience with trans people won't save trannies and 1 trillion USD wouldn't save Ukraine.

Attached: AZOG troon.png (1024x827, 697.42K)

KILL YOURSELF ARAB FAGGOT WHO SODOMIZES LITTLE BOYS

i only stand with the cat...nyaaa

Attached: TRANS_PRIDE_1337.png (537x604, 22.17K)

Cope faggot
Homosexuality ESPECIALLY is Beyond The Death Penalty
YOU'D BE PUBLICALLY TORTURED ON END UNDER SHARI'A SEETHE HARDER LEAF FAG

I Would fuck you up you fucking 5'6 Arab Manlet

STFU YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN, you are genetically inferior to white men in every way, just deal with the fact that your not fully human.

BROWN PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINON, CUZ THEY ARE SUBHUMAN, AND NOT WORTHY OF VOTING

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SANDNIGGER

SANDNIGGERS ARE NOT EQUAL TO WHITE MEN, THEY LIKE SUPERORBITAL BONE SO THEREFORE ARE SUBHUMAN AND DO NOT GET TO HAVE AN OPINION

SOMEONE SHOULD KILL ALL SANDNIGGERS LIKE YOU, PISS OF SHIT SANDNIGGER

KILL ALL SANDNIGGERS CUZ THEY ARE SPREADING DEGERNATE FAGGOT BEHAVIOR, YOU SHOULD BE CURBSTOMPED YOU FUCKING SANDNIGGER

based

TERROIST who lacks SUPERORBITAL BONES, therefore your not fully human cuz you lack hunter eyes which the white men has.

super orbit my cock

You will never be fully human, most of you sand-niggers lack super orbital bones which is very important to have and attractive face also lot of you have closed set eyes which is a giga sub-human trait. Lastly manletism, they is a manlet epidemic in the middle east most of you SANDNIGGERS are under 6 foot manlet

SOMEONE SHOULD REALLY SWING BASEBALL BATS AND CURB STOMP SANDNIGGERS

YOUR NOT HUMAN, MOST OF YOU SANDNIGGERS LACK HUNTER EYES and JAWLINE, AND HUNTER EYES AND JAWLINE IS WHAT MAKES YOU HUMAN

Attached: Hunter_Vs_Prey_Eyes.png (883x628, 369.25K)

Rare Leaf W
The faggot Sodmite Loving D0g6d38/ is Spamming me & Sperging about because he literally admitted to fucking troons & having Homoerotic thoughts towards to Males lol
Find his IP & Kill him Leafren

SOMEONE SHOULD SHOOT THIS SAND FAG

WHITE MEN DON'T LIKE ARAB MEN

Stop sperging out faggot
You like troons, You should be Publically Executed but you can relax because you live in the west, specifically maple land were that shit is Mandated

I HOPE ANOTHER GUY LIKE THE BASED NEWZEALAND SHOOTER COMES TO YOUR PLACE OF WORSHIP AND SHOOTS THE WHOLE THING. ALSO I RESPECT FAGGOT WHITE MEN MORE THEN SANDNIGGERS CUZ ATLEAST THEY ARE HUMAN!

Attached: _114079936_hi063016148.jpg (976x549, 87.38K)

5'10 - 511 @ 16
Cope harder faggot + not all Muslims are Arab
Chechens, Macedonians, Tartars & Albanians ya get the point

It's a child, user. Once he goes through puberty it's over.