== IT'S J'OVER ==

Biden's approval rating drops to 35%. Progressive policies are all failures, Dims have no argument to present this November.

archive ph/Om4Ep

Attached: Biden approval 35 percent.jpg (877x883, 233.09K)

LMAO

Attached: C7AB892E-D4FA-4EAB-A749-570CDF44CF7C.png (500x281, 200.74K)

that sounds pretty racist and antisemitic, guy

Attached: 1617316977723.jpg (400x358, 29.55K)

>Least popular president in American history at their respective day 500s

Attached: Uhohstinky.jpg (962x1065, 206.06K)

Out of curiosity, when is the last time we had a president that was reliably over 50% approval in a significant manner (i.e. not 51% but closer to 60%)?

Reagan.

these polls have to be fucking fake not even anyone here in ultralib LA likes this retard
t. LAfag

Dubya. Because people were fucking retarded.

Bush for years post-9/11 (2001) and pre-Iraqi insurgency (2003) had an approval rating in the 80s.

He never had actual approval beyond that

Attached: images (9).jpg (207x244, 8.79K)

they're buckets of people *randomly called* because they have landlines. Its boomers and yes they're real

This with the media pulling as hard as they can for Biden while trashing Trump at every opportunity, even making up false claims about him being in league with foreign enemies. The most friendly station to him Fox was probably 50/50 on negative to positive stories on him.

test

>Progressive policies are all failures,
how can you say this when Biden hasn't been able to get anything through congress? His approval rating is shit because he hasnt done fucking anything his entire time in office, while the entire country is on its way down the shitter. Biden isnt even a progressive, he's a Neo-liberal corporatist

Even the skeptic in me doesn't understand how the Democrats possibly excuse how shitty this presidency has already been. There's actually no way.

They only poll democrats on those things. So, even democrats disapprove of their own policies.

>Dims have no argument to present this November
Dont worry, the economy will collapse and something will happen that makes 9/11 look like just a school shooting.

Attached: 1650728959807.jpg (2212x1823, 1.12M)

Don't worry, a false flag will be provided for NPCs to rally around

>polls are fake and gay except when they agree with *me* then they're 100% legit

Attached: magablob.png (633x758, 159.27K)

Maybe Joe shouldn't have such dead weight at the top of the ticket that his own party lost House seats on the same night as his "highest vote total in American history."

Originally i thought that they'd try to refocus the narrative on the jan 6th thing and try to frame republicans as dangerous lunatics that want to destroy democracy so vote for us. Then all these weird shootings that might actually be infowars tier false flags made me think they're making the narrative be republicans are dangerous lunatics that want to desroy democracy so we have to take their guns.

But today is when the jan 6th committee is going to be on national television and they decided that today was the day they were going to arrest the republican gubenatorial candidate for michigan for going to the capitol protests. So now is the narrative they're going for republicans are dangerous lunatics who want to destroy democracy so we have to take their guns and if they're leading in the polls we have to arrest them?

What the fuck is going on, it feels like things are moving faster and faster.

How do they find people to do these polls? I've never been contacted for anything like this.