We are McFucked

ZUCK is the one McDickposting in every new bread.
What are the secret sauced, salty implications of this?
(inb4 saying he's pretending to be human again)
>Y4MON
Y 4, mon? Why for, indeed...

Attached: file.png (1004x931, 770.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M930FDIaSLA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=--APdD6vejI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mmm yes let me consume like the humans do

>plates
>for mcdonalds

Sweet, a schizo leaf

Racemixing bitch

I intentionally choose McDonalds to get human meat.

Christ Almighty those cups are gigantic probably a thousand calories whatever it is

Bet he didn’t eat a single thing and dumped it all in the trash.

why does he have three plates this is so fake.

basically, he is an alien, the photos they post of themselves is too in your face for them to not be shapeshifters of some sort. Zuckerberg is an ur-lodge member

Attached: 1653152165216.jpg (1344x4414, 2.08M)

Attached: 1653152199677.jpg (1341x5594, 2.35M)

Strangely reminiscent of world leaders getting the coof vaxx on TV.

That's the only thing pissing me off as a fat fuck, I just wanna grab one of those burgers and a fistful of fries because he's obviously not gonna eat it

I got a shitty haircut today, and was kinda bummed about it.
Makes me feel better that I could be a cyborg trillionaire and still get a worse hairdo.

Attached: file.png (313x146, 43.83K)

Attached: 1643118787678.jpg (2443x4310, 1.31M)

he didn't even eat it

I occasionally get a double quarter pounder. I noticed that the day after I eat at McDonalds, I get extremely hungry, it must contain addictive chemicals

I wonder if he dips his fries in Sweet baby rays

Attached: file.png (1050x549, 423.79K)

needs some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=M930FDIaSLA

Well we can see several wrapper burgers, presumably he doesn't eat alone.
The fake part is using a fucking ceramic plate to eat McDonalds. Did they have forks and knives as well?

If you can't occasionally pig out on some mickey's you're unironically a fat fuck.
I don't really like 'em but I could eat a big mac and 20 nuggets and fries right now and not feel guilty in the slightest, probably have a few beers with it too.
Not being a fat fuck means you can treat yourself sometimes, fatties get NO treats.

McBased

Do not redeem McDonalds gift code

For me, it's a Sausage & Egg Mcmuffin with hasbrowns every few months, and I can't resist the apple pies.

Attached: raccoon eating a pizza.png (960x955, 2.14M)

Indeed

Attached: C51EFBC1-6FAD-4F10-AE6E-5E33CF1F1157.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

zuck will redeem himself with the cutting of the face

Hahaha holy shit

Attached: 1644807879532.jpg (564x428, 34.58K)

>look goys I'm just like you!

Nah. Once you know how bad shit like vegetable oils are, you lose cravings for anything cooked in them. Especially since if you stop buying shit cooked in vegetable oils, and pretty much have to learn to cook, and quickly realize that what you make is better than fast food slop. The only factor you really have to overcome, is being lazy.

Attached: BLUEBEANSANON.png (1538x1268, 1.18M)

Attached: 1651309490929.jpg (1782x881, 407.38K)

>goyslop

>tfw zuckerburg sits on Any Forums all day
this is why he can't socialize in real life

Attached: 1652539949639.png (3000x3000, 2.15M)

i'm about to buy some delicious mcdonalds right now
my body craves mcdoubles

True but jesus christ a fucking Mcmuffin brekky combo is like $9 now and its gone in 5 seconds.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

With extra pickles right? I swear to god everyone's such a pussy and asks for no pickles. I"M PICKLE RIIICK

It's nutritionally void. You were starving for real food the entire time.

>logo removed from laptop for photo op

Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST. chinese women wont.

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

For real who puts mc Donald's on a fucking plate? He has fries on it.
Comes w a perfect box to hold then wtf

Now u gotta clean the plate too.
Inefficient lizard people I swear

>200-225 degrees
Too hot. If you go above 212 you're going to dry it out. Boiling = water loss.

I know everyone's firdt association with Zuckerberg now is "alien" which is pretty understandable with how he is now but he actually seemed like a pretty normal guy years ago. Check out: m.youtube.com/watch?v=--APdD6vejI
Wat happened

that bitch looks fucking insane. that poor kid.

fuck those pickles
they're good once but when you eat multiple mcdoubles they get old quick

>muh cravings
we're not talking about that though. i know about bad oils and exclusively use EVOO, but that doesn't stop burgers and fries from tasting good. I don't crave them, but when i eat them i enjoy them.

Imagine them using forks to eat the fries

>that poor kid.
that kid is dead

I literally cannot eat a burger without pickles. There's zero flavor if its just a sugar filled bun and a flavorless beef imitation patty.

>Not being a fat fuck means you can treat yourself sometimes, fatties get NO treats.
>mcdonalds
>treat
If you are going to treat yourself, make it something delicious, not god damn fast food you poor tastelet fuck

he dead now

Attached: boosty boost.jpg (2100x5636, 1.79M)

Attached: Polish_20220609_140740083.png (99x86, 15.3K)

What took you so long?
>I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce
We were doing that like 25 years ago in high school.
That is some pretty retarded shit, user. The food literally comes in its own plate. Silly android CEOs.
>baptcha NOOVX kek

Attached: what the shit.jpg (251x245, 16.12K)

Sad to say the double was better when it was pink junk.

Attached: 1631481443304.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

Fucking hell that's a lot of food
Zuckerburg you fat fuck

>im loving it.
This is unironically the terrible advertisement for McDonald's they did as a bit in It's Always Sunny.

Does the average American really eat 20 nuggets a quarter pounder and fries?
Or did the Jewish alien fuck up again?

I cook 6 days a week. Spaghetti and hand-made meatballs. BBQ Chicken. Pork chops, both loin and bone-in. Roasts. Stews. Tacos, enchiladas, burritos. Hand-made pizza 100% from scratch.

After a while, it all gets boring and I want a sloppy ass burger.

the funniest thing how huge those plates are and why there are 3 of them. also everyone knows McDonalds fries taste like shit a few seconds after you take them out of the bpx, why scattered them everywhere on a big plate so they get cold even faster

weird pasta

How are you gonna be a billionaire and still be a kike shill for mcdonalds