You will be tuning into CNN right?

You will be tuning into CNN right?

Attached: 1647938428851.png (950x1640, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhuh9b_qFfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing sadder than an aging boomer that still thinks it's cool to be liberal

yesterday was far worse than jan 6

Cringe. These npcs need hobbies and quick.

He missed the mark

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Get a non-INTERPOL user to call in a boom boom

He's literally promoting it on the orders of democrat operatives.

He's an absolute piece of shit. I can't believe it.

>time travels exists
>i show up in the car behind him before the crash
>chop his arms off before he ruins a generation

what a fag luke skywalker turned out to be. glad his dad chopped his arm off.

This one hit wonder is one of the biggest faggots alive today.

I can't wait for the mueller report 2.0 with a music video ending of calling trump a bad guy
youtube.com/watch?v=Bhuh9b_qFfo

He's literally against the rebellion

They haven't shilled this hard for an event in years. What lies are they planning to reveal and how will it blow up in their faces and redpill the nation's liberals?

Everything from the way he’s dressed, to the way he’s sitting, to the weird angle he took this picture from, is absolutely ridiculous. Also, who makes popcorn and gets excited to watch a fucking c-span event?

didnt they arrest all the boomers and sent them to jail?
what is this committee about?
wasting the taxpayers money and time?

They've had every lefty celebrity and politician on Twitter telling people to tune in and watch it for days now. They're going all in on the failed Jan 6th lies.

I was never a fan of Star Wars. However, it saddens me that the BTAS Joker is such a faggot.

Cope because they murdered all respect for his character and humiliated him publically. It's all ritualised.

I don't care about what jesters or what theatre hands have to say, for their "opinions" are about as useful as a common pleb.

Sits indian style in chair like a chick.
Progressive faggot.
Why do I give a fuck?
Man is pedo.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-10-17-at-4.15.20-PM.png (804x526, 450.96K)

These shabbos house niggers are the most pathetic things I have ever laid my eyes on. So much kike cum has been pumped into this fucking faggot, he's literally rotting from the inside out.

>accountability
Next time the capitol building gets attached there won't be anyone left alive to have hearings.

Edgar Allen Poe would've called him a nigger-loving faggot to his face, and here he is wearing his socks on his feet like he's some try-hard (((UNIQUE))) 15 year old.

This is the modern's left male role model and he's seriously fucking pathetic. Makes me want to invent a time machine, go get edgar poe and team up to beat this faggot's head-in, in our current year of our lord, 20 fucking 22, AMEN.

Attached: goblina-posting.jpg (452x509, 238.88K)

Mark Hamill is actually based and redpilled

he knows about the jewish problem

Attached: 1647360781788 (1).jpg (1024x768, 135.73K)

The force is not with him.He is now consumed with the dark side among all the other leftists worshipping the evil biden empire.The emperor has forseen this...

What an insufferable faggot

Is that big brother on his socks?

Attached: 1611413703628.jpg (1024x1024, 181.74K)

Social media addicts

he worships Ba'al, he's a faggot and he prostrates himself to niggers, maybe out of fear, maybe out of pseudo-worship, hard to say but he does encourage other people to do so as well, under the guise of "WHITE MEN WE MUST DO BETTER", but i'm pretty sure he's a jew.

Attached: goblina-post.jpg (404x460, 276.9K)

The cool thing about being an old dude is that you can dress and pull off certain hat and clothing combos that just don't look as sharp on young guys. Why would you forfeit that and dress like a teenager?

I'm going to watch the otk expo instead.

Luke Skywalker is a massive faggot

>gooooood, goooooooood ahhahaha

Attached: sidious-smile.gif (220x220, 56.96K)

God, he is such an attention hungry faggot.
He's an actor, so we know that he's bought and paid for, but the amount of retarded posts he makes is entirely on him.
And when nothing happens, he'll cry about how it's unfair. Because he is so uninformed on the legal system in America that he thinks that thought crime is prosecution worthy, but assault doesn't count if it's done by people he likes.
I imagine he's fine with the fbi faggot getting off on his felony because it would be mean to prosecute him for breaking the law in his noble persuit of getting rid of bad orange man.

How does he still think this gay shot is cool? He must be on the take or something

Attached: 7C708A98-B208-42B8-8BE9-F26904BB4898.jpg (680x673, 84.34K)

>muh drumpf
They don't even try to not be NPC's

do you know for sure that you'd go to heaven if you died today Any Forums?

if you aren't so sure, here's how you can be 100% sure beyond a shadow of a doubt:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

Attached: a-19.jpg (1024x768, 102.23K)

Who even looks up to this fat manlet anyways?

The car crash gave him brian damage

he just wants someone to turn him into a force ghost.

What an absolutely embarrassing faggot. He should have died in that car wreck.

God, what a faggot.

I'm actually glad that Disney ruined his legacy and gave him an existential crisis.

Today is a great day to watch trumpkins cry like fucking faggots.

What the fuck is going on? Are people actually paying celebrities to promote a congressional hearing? Who is doing that, CNN?

I was having a hard time pinning down what was so gross about this picture (besides the weirdly folded midget legs) but you nailed it. The clash between his dying aged skin and his zoomer clothing is striking.

Attached: 1654641680444.jpg (640x480, 151.04K)

He played the modern day version of Odysseus or Hercules and participated willingly in the destruction of his own mythos. He is a hack and he knows it. You could see it on his face in TLJ interviews.

Attached: -fwU2w3wV3pm---6J4MEkFmweeZuo9z543q7qhzh6P0.jpg (480x360, 9.99K)

I mean, he’s always been an outspoken liberal, so this isn’t out of character, but how do these people work themselves up over something so inconsequential? Nothing is going to come of this political stunt.

Attached: 1608176952518.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

the boy you knew, gone he is, consumed by the fagside. once you start down the anime path forever will it dialate your anus with mlp figurines.

An NBC producer took over the Jan 6 committee and they're making a 5 part "documentary" with "never before seen footage" that will be aired on all the usual suspect channels
There is a lot of dwindling support for the Dems on it so they're doing this to try and make people care again

Attached: 1623910526879.jpg (636x714, 71.01K)

None of these people would survive a single day if a real insurrection happened. They would literally an hero within 24 hours.