Were the 2000s the last Chad decade? They were the last time you could say nigger and faggot and nobody cared...

Were the 2000s the last Chad decade? They were the last time you could say nigger and faggot and nobody cared. They were the last time when most white teenage boys were still fucking hot cheerleaders in the school bathroom rather than jerking to anime and becoming troons. They were the last time normies didn't care about politics. It seemed like everything went to shit in 2012.

Attached: images (3).jpg (250x201, 5.96K)

>They were the last time you could say nigger and faggot and nobody cared
People did care.
>white teenage boys were still fucking hot cheerleaders in the school bathroom
They weren't.
>They were the last time normies didn't care about politics.
They did, 9/11 just happened.

OP is an underage zoomer

It used to be that trannies were the guys at 3am sucking dick next to gas stations, people always knew of them, but for some reason the 2010s rehabilitated them, they went from desperate junkies to overcivilized ninnies

You could say faggot.
You could fuck cheerleaders
Idk what the fuck you are talking about

It was better when they were just confined to city hookers

The flat earth went through a black hole in 2012. We all died and are now in hell

People said this about the 90s in the 10s. In the 30s, smooth brains like you will post about how great the 10s were.

It’s all the same. If you liked a specific decade, it’s just your subjective experience and had nothing to do with that arbitrary time period.

It was better when they were being hanged for being degenerates

Yeah man I'm sure the 1950's were the same as today

Based

OP is a guaranteed zoomer

Faggot sure, but nigger was the ultimate no-no word even back in the '90s. Not sure about before that.

90s were much better

I agree, they were much better than now but

Faggot sure, nigger definitely not
Last time it was ok to say nigger was the 1950s
>They were the last time normies didn't care about politics
Normies did care about politics because 9/11 and the Iraq invasion and the Great Recession
And before that in the 90s normies still were involved in politics a lot

And I feel like everything went to shit after 9/11, but has accelerated a lot since the Great Recession, Obama elected, and I guess as you said around 2012.

>>white teenage boys were still fucking hot cheerleaders in the school bathroom
>They weren't
Dude they were
I was getting loads
But now you have to be above 6’4 and make 100k a year and have a 6inch+ dick to get a a single tiny crumb of pussy.

This may be true in UK but not here in the US. I got myself a hot 21 year old Colombian gf who barely speaks English and I’m nothing special.

It was better when the mentally not ok idea that if a man puts a dress and makeup on they are a woman didn’t exist so losers didn’t delude themselves into it

>They were the last time you could say nigger and faggot and nobody cared.
I can do it right now.
Heck, I can scream it out loud and nobody in this country will give a fuck.
Aside from couple liberals, but they know what this place is about, so them fags will keep their mouths shut.
And I'm actually truly sorry you've lost a decent country in just several decades.

Wait the based russia meme is real? I thought it was duginist propaganda?

No normal people I knew gave a shit about politics in the 90s.

>hot white cheerleader is the same as some brown immigrant
And people here are still coping about how it all didn't go to shit

No, man, stuff you experience is literally non-existent here. And that's about the only thing why I love living in this country: in my opinion it overshadows all the minuses we have.
I live in a big city and the amount of niggers I've saw in my life can be counted by fingers. It was about eight. Maybe nine, but not more.
And faggots tried to get their parades back in 00's and got rightfully beaten by anti-homo protestors and arrested by police to top it off, lol.
They've given up in the 10's and they sure as hell ain't getting them now.
All in all, all the degenrates who are in their right minds are hush-hush about it.