Can someone pill me on Helter Skelter and Charly in general?

I've recently come across a internet subculture of so called "mansonites" and I think that its very whacky and 100% not a terrorist movement. Regardless of that I'm curious what the rationale of those people is.

Attached: download (2).jpg (306x450, 27.11K)

>I've recently come across a internet subculture of so called "mansonites
sauce

helter skelter=cringe
hail hitler=based
simple as

It's Jews trying to accelerating the coming of the next messiah by killing as many people as possible through a racial war.
I won't say more because you're a faggot that uses a meme flag and aren't ready for more.

chad who didn't care
>hail
dumbasshvili

The television series "Charles In Charge" was about that man.

He played a pretty good guitar.

Attached: charlie.jpg (280x193, 14.84K)

All you need to know is that Manson was controlled opposition and a psyop to discredit the anti war movement with hippies. Also, introduce psychedelics to perform magic and open up portals to bring forth archons using Crowleys magic. Heater Skelter is a complete fabrication, read Chaos.

I don't think that you mean James Gleicks "Chaos theory". So what is the name of the author?

>Manson was controlled opposition
Manson knew exactly what he was doing.

Attached: 1639126309131.jpg (640x640, 62.89K)

Question: What do the O9A and Manson have in common (aside of murder) ?

air trees water animals.

two things charles manson said that were 100% true:
CRIME FACTORIES ARE BUYING AND SELLING CRIME
and
After ww2 they never turned the propaganda off

You're thinking of Cory in the House

I don't know too much but I remember that James Mason speaks well about him in Siege. The two had a personal realationship and I can recommend the book

twisted little retard who got made worse by hardcore buttsex in kids prisons. In turn he buttsexed others.

>Manson knew exactly what he was doing.
Yea, killing this jew rat's child before he could rape it

Attached: Roman_Polanski_2011_2.jpg (510x720, 37.89K)

Manson literally wasn't a hippie and helter skelter is some CIA jew media lie along with the hippie stuff.

Seethe kike

Tom O'Neill

Despite the demand, he survived the death penalty by uncanny luck of the state of California stopping capital punishment. There's practically been an inflection of jurisprudence back on civic life since then. He was recycled through out his lifetime by the media as a ghoulish reminder of the futility of youth movements. He wasn't a good person, but he was demonized by the media ruthlessly, I don't think people realized what liberties were slipping away through his spectacle. I think there's a logical connection between his "life sentence" (as i already noted, the death penalty was annulled) and pardoning OJ, too. OJ would have never been seen as remotely innocent, without the Manson spectre.

Attached: manson in prison.jpg (650x500, 51.93K)

Sure, kike. Let's chalk it up to that and not the blatant bias for worthless niggers and faggots that chase balls around.

Read the book Chaos about the manson murders. Helter Skelter was some schzo ramblings but Manson was experimented on by MKULTRA scientists and given unlimited access to acid and then allowed to travel and break his parole repeatedly and the law and never get arrested so he could commit heinous crimes and end the 60s

I dont know if this is a redpill, but it's a practical approach to Manson. He was a fulcrum on a specifically "legal theater" timeline.

People he knew killed some jews and they gave him the Hitler treatment for it.

Stop talking to me.

It's text not chat and you can cry about it, stupid motherfucker.

No, you're just a retard and not worth my time. I will wait for OP to reply, and that is all.