Pol always makes “you vill eat ze bugs” memes but then we eat shit like this

pol always makes “you vill eat ze bugs” memes but then we eat shit like this

These little niggers are just water bugs, prove me wrong.

Attached: 91793F22-B831-422E-91AD-59D10CACB081.jpg (2500x1667, 201.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branchiostegal_lung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Apples are banan.

Fuck off, retard.

I don't know a lot of people who particularly like shrimp or eat them often if at all. And it's not the same as the bugs we see all the time and actually recognize as bugs on land, it's more like another fish than a centipede or cricket.

> Krabby, Clawdaunt and the likes aren't bug-types.

do beetles, crickets, and grubs taste like shrimp? lobster?

youre not wrong, and i believe that i already ate a ton of bugs at this stage in my life; so who cares? nobody fucking knows what they eat anyway

>I don't know a lot of people who particularly like shrimp or eat them often if at all
nigger, what? people eat shrimp all the fucking time. sea bug or not, that shit is fire

I love shrimp but I never hear people talk about it or eat it nearly as often as other foods.

Bugs will be genetically engineered to be as big as cows, and you will enjoy the bugsteak and bugburger.

Attached: bug1.jpg (2000x1333, 743.2K)

If it tastes good who cares

this is why I do not fuck with sea food

Attached: 1645035046800.jpg (1038x1600, 211.61K)

Step on them uncooked and report back. You've stepped on a bug before right, "user?"

We should actually. We need land shrimp and land lobsters

Oxygen does not work that way fucko

picrel is waterbugs. they taste nasty
i'd rather eat grasshoppers or beetles desu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106.78K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branchiostegal_lung

if bugs tasted as good as shrimp I'd eat them

No they aren't, but they do share a common ancestor. Technically "bugs" refer to a specific genus of insect. Land arthropods and sea arthropods mostly spilt from each other at the beginning of the Late Silurian period.

Sure, why not create a species of gigantic armor plated omnivores that lay hundreds to thousands of eggs.
What could go wrong.

Attached: 1650287663639.png (340x270, 65.04K)

>Archaea are the same thing as bacteria guise

This is literally you and your way of thinking. Look in the mirror and contemplate how embarrasing that is.

I mean, I guess it's often more something you eat out than make at home. IDK, I just know I love when they throw those little shrimpers on the grill at the tepanaki place with the ginger sauce. Shit is so bomb.

I had a lobster 10 years ago so now I have to live off larve protein?

Attached: 1654734405624.gif (500x522, 89.6K)

Shrimps are arthropods. So insects, expect under whatever.

*except

Those aren't gross.

Because you're used to them.

/bread

No, they're just not gross. Simple as.

Consuming land insects as an alternative to beef and pork is not the same thing as eating certainsea arthropods. We've been eating shrimp and crabs and shit for a very long time. You know who hasn't? The Jews.

They're pretty grotesque looking to me. Just like all other bugs.

Land of the great minds has a point.