What the ever loving fuck is this gay kikery?

Every fucking network at the same time in prime time?

No one is going to watch this fucking kiked commie witch hunt. What the fuck are these kikes doing with this faggot kike bullshit?

Attached: KIKESliterallyunmaskingbeforeoureyes.png (2052x990, 114.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wNgJzhoqjNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Biden voter here

Unless they drag people like Bannon in for the camera and lock his ass in jail with big revelations, something I'm positive won't happen, what a waste of time

I've actually never seen a single confessional hearing that wasn't an absurd waste of time

youtu.be/wNgJzhoqjNs

Nigger, you might not believe it is a big deal, but this shit has been living rent free in their heads for the past years. You are fucking insane if you think this won't be a blockbuster level production for them with only the most cherry picked examples to support their claims.

>Biden voter here
Retard.
>its a waste of time

Attached: tis merely an act.jpg (1000x563, 152.79K)

Boomers will and if it's like the other two all people will talk about is how stupid it is and completely skip the whole point. They stole an American election.

Attached: 1654344145181.jpg (946x1024, 88.39K)

Most people are NPC’s who just repeat whatever inane nonsense they heard from either their group or whatever institution in power said. Thats why Jews are still around, its not because they’re some sort of 250 IQ grand wizards, its because most people are statistically as dumb as a brick and fall for the same bullshit over and over again. The “average” IQ is 100 for Christs sake, and while that may not be the be all end all of measuring intellect that also means there’s millions upon millions of people here who literally have trouble grasping middle school level literature and can’t actually *think*, and goddamn has the last two years been nothing but proof of it. I know it sounds edgy as all fuck but how much longer can we ignore the giant elephant in the room?

January 6th is the Jewish day of Epiphany. Just FYI. Maybe it means something... If only I could figure it out.

Attached: guy-fieiri-flame.jpg (1014x676, 122.34K)

Yellow Man Bad!

The democrats hired some producer to flood all the stations with this shit. Supposedly the guy that spiked the epstein story at ABC. They have been planning this for a while now. Its just a little push because noone watches those news channels anymore.

Ass worms
Ass worms
Ass worms

Yeah people totally care more about this than the gas prices lmao

H..how is a dead person posting on this Bavarian basket weaving forum?

>Yeah people totally care more about this than the gas prices lmao
democrats believe this unironically

Only 75+ year olds still watch local tv stations

The current outrage schedule is barely a 2-week period before the Dems need a new outrage to go on. People are more worried about $6 gas that this. It will fail spectacularly.

This is the boomer democrat hail mary. Fact is nobody gives a single fuck about some hillbillies taking an unscheduled tour of the capitol when gas is $5/gal, in fact they might support it more.

Did Biden give you a complimentary service helmet so your dumb autistic ass doesn't fall down and crack your head on the pavement?

I hereby offer a $10,000 reward to anyone that yells NIGGER at the "hearing" loudly enough that its heard on TV

There certainly is some level of sentiment of I wish it was an insurrection. Both parties would've gotten cleaned out lol
Both parties filled with selfish people who are in politics for themselves and not the people they supposedly represent. Doesn't matter left or right

I'm watching it. Cope trump troons. Trump lost, he's a criminal and you're in a cult.