OH NO NO NO NO EUROSISTERS NOT LIKE THIS

>Russia cuts gas on Eurocucks
>Algeria cuts gas on Eurocucks
>Monkeypox coming

Winter is gonna be fun

Attached: 2543512132145.png (495x495, 135.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

This means we can invade Algeria and take over your gas especially we Turks we want our Ottoman Empire back and your women wants our cocks back

The EVROPEAN BVLL can easily endure cold, all we need to do is revive our ancestral instincts

>Morrocan

>Turk

KEK

we have anti turks missiles

Attached: file.png (778x2850, 1.21M)

check these digits

Attached: tb2goesbrr.png (732x1024, 534.21K)

How can Algeria survive without the money that brings its gas?

Diaspora everywhere, kek

Look at this doooooooood

>implying they won't come begging for it
what alternative do they have they burnt their bridges with Russia
and their only option is overpriced Indian gas that's funneled by Russia

Attached: 531-5313875_421-kb-png-he-doesnt-know-pepe.png (2048x1638, 478.66K)

based
god its so comfy being american

Whiter than you mullato Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez
And we have hazmat suits with gas masks and CBRN vehicles, you may kill yourself with that spray our rape baby

Attached: D3BKKxYXgAAQ1gy.jpg (960x1200, 246.21K)

Algerian people are ungovernable and you aren't a Turk you're a greek rapebaby.

I got redpilled recently about how De Gaulle betrayed the pied-noirs and helped the Algerian terrorists by standing by and letting the shitskins slaughter them.

I don't ever turn my heating off anyway, I love when my room is freezing cold and I get under like 3 blankets, comfy as fuck

cope harder, your genetic is closer with niggers than europeans despite the fact of being the result of rapebabies.

What is it with Moroccans and Benelux? You do t have any common history with them

*on
retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

Excellent шoяk, comяade!

Attached: c1ciiaxv8xs.jpg (764x602, 87.5K)

>shitskins
Be more polite, pigskin.
The Harkis (cucks who fought for France despite being of Algerian origin) were betrayed harder, most weren't given the opportunity to leave and got slaughtered after the independence. Few thousands of harkis emigrated in France and married french women, some of their mixed descendents are in the government right now.
Pieds noirs were betrayed but at least they we're rapatried for the most part and they survived.

Note that de Gaulle absolutely despised harkis as they were blood traitors

There is a reason why the Spanish support our plan for the Sahara and don't care about you. We are more of a threat to Europe than you are