Fat Filipina Pays The Toll After Burning The Coal

The police has given up on looking for her as they believe she's dead. The police also killed her nigger ex-boyfriend after he tried to stab the police squad sent to get him
nbcnews.com/dateline/ex-boyfriend-missing-california-woman-alexis-gabe-killed-after-charging-n1295964
Her cucked father literally cries for the NIGGER on camera first and mentions his daughter second
youtu.be/qCGlbyIEQxI
>he was a good boi!
>he didn't do nuffin!!
>he was part of da family!
Holy shit how cucked can one man be? Not only your fat daughter fucks niggers and gets killed by one, but you even defend her killer? What the fuck?!

Attached: BMAF toll paid.jpg (3464x2309, 559.02K)

Attached: EGiJnL9WwAA7LJ0.jpg (720x888, 97.22K)

Attached: ezgif-2-a40c67bf23.jpg (469x396, 21.85K)

Hey, James Gandolfini has a white son and a hapa daughter. He won no matter what
RIP

crazy asian gf and aggressive chimp, recipe for disaster. Rest in shit hoe

Why do niggers go for fat women even when they are Asian? Like, why it's always fat white women, fat Asian women.... I don't get it

Attached: 1650659046511.jpg (1280x1005, 207.71K)

literally the best outcome

Attached: -.png (236x248, 76.91K)

Flips are like children. All of them. They’re fucking clowns. This doesn’t surprise me at all. The Flips are why the term “White Mans Burden” came around because at least niggers can work and be enslaved.

Asians look like chimps and moneys. Blacks look like gorillas. Asian women especially have chimp faces and mouths.

What's wrong with flips? I've never seen them

>we will continue to search for her and will find her
lol, lmao

I agree. Imagine being Asian and being
>fat
>coalburner
>problem glasses
It's even funnier that the police killed the nigger too. Two subhumans out in one go.
Her cuck of a father is the biggest humiliation though. Just look at that man

The cop that killed the actual nigger from the Congo for trying to get his gun is being charged with second degree murder. Fucking joke.

Do niggers from Congo get a special treatment? How come the cop that killed this nigger get away with it?

Filipino bros....

That's what happens when you let media shape your kid. Look at that dude

Who are you talking about? The nigger or the father of the girl?

Ah sweet. Tasting their own medicine

>jewish romani

Gypsy and Jewish. Dangerous combination

Who fucking knows, might be the place it happened at. Now you got his entire Congo illegal family crying, they'll get millions, get ready for the summer of George Congoid

African niggers are usually extremely docile and submissive, if you know how to actually crack the whip. Unfortunately most of the ones who end up in America get involved in American nigger culture and just become violent niggers with French accents

They've taken our White women and now they've taken our Asians. What's left for us, Whitebros?

If that's what they go after, then they are probably doing a favor to both white and Asian men

AHAHAHAHAAHA
Pinoys are such fucking cuckolds... LMAO!
Imagine crying for the useless nigger that murdered your daughter. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA