Why are NPC's allowed to have kids?

Why are NPC's allowed to have kids?

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-153346.png (629x705, 462.78K)

Theyre good goycattle, obviously.

Actually the whole idea was never to "prevent" covid. They repeatedly told us to "flatten the curve" which implies that we're all going to get covid, and they simply didn't want hospitals overrun with patients.

Wearing a mask in your own home, where you're already overexposed to the same germs as your family, does nothing. You're better off just getting it out of the way.

>and they had all the boosters too, i just dont understand why people are so selfish

FPBP

What?

Attached: 1654297892764.png (255x198, 86.38K)

Willing to compromise themselves to the alleged benefit of the state, beyond what can be demonstrated. People like OP’s pic, if they truly exist, are truly believers in the ever-amalgamating NWO

over/under on SADS deaths in her household?

Louis Baton masks now I've seen it all

You can tell that they are in the wrong/troubled state because of how proud they are. I'm not proud I'm unvaccinated, I'm mad that it's an issue to begin with

The vaxxed will be sterilized in one or two generations. Don't mix with them or you will be contaminated by free floating spike proteins. Don't have sex with Mudbloods either unless you want their VAIDS to be transmitted to you. The world is now just PUREBLOODS and MUDBLOODS. There is no white or black or Christian or Jew. You are either alive or a zombie at this point. All the zombies are heading for the Mark of the Beast and the NWO damnation. The alive people will have to fight for their lives in the coming years. Might be a zombie apocolypse or a transhumanist luciferian clownworld hell hole with fag parades every single day. I hope for the zombies myself. Either way, the Jews will be chewing away at our spirits. Stay PURE. Stay FROSTY. Stay ALIVE.

I want to shoot thick cum ropes on her hair

Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST. chinese women wont

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

Attached: file.png (427x320, 191.13K)

the eyes of the proud and the deranged

>Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.
>
>White women are not race loyal.
What did the retard mean by this?

We're at Brendan Fraser's funeral

>Don't mix with them or you will be contaminated by free floating spike proteins.
But how to differentiate them?
A vaxxie could very well be lying

You must be pretending to be retarded?
I must be lost.

WASTED. KYS race traitor

>covid+

covid+what?!

Attached: file.png (735x720, 219.64K)

>covid+what?!
Vaids, probably

oh look, an angry white roastie